What AI MAX for TR?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by krokolop, Sep 21, 2014.

1. DFDelta

Am I the only one who mixes AI weapons?
    I prefer to go Mercy/Mutilator, because using 2 weapon with different reload cycles means I always have something ready to shoot with.

Also I can do both, reliably hit someone at the other end of a large room and go on a huge cqc killstreak because of my huge magazine size.
  2. Murx

Mercies, maybe Mutilators or Onslaught. depends on Situation. Mercies are very good Allrounder and with double guns you can shoot down even EFS, fast Flashes and Harraser because of their muzzle velocity and spray, not only Infantry. Mercies are spraying their bullets in a certain cone, regardless of close or midrange up to 50 meters, roughly. They have the best hip fire accuracy.
    Mutilators are cheap and you can start with one if you create a new character.

Pounders are slow and are a ballistic weapon like the underbarrel grenade. The true artillery in PS2. Armour breaking.
    Maybe you can use it against Infantry but if there is more than 1 unit you will die pretty fast.. the Pounder is a slow weapon. Slow reload and small mags. Small if you are fighting infantry with slow and clumpsy grenades. 2 shoots are instakill, one to the head is instakill. But if you are not at close range, more than 10 meters it is hard to shoot a fast moving, turning and jumping target. With high latency the Pounders are less or more worthless.

I would answer your question with starting Mutilators. Spare Certs for Mercies and if ready get the Onslaught too. A MAX can´t have enough weapons. Many different fights, bases and continents . many different weapons.

Or if you know your weapons very, very well try to mix up some weapons like DFDelta proposed. But that can have a drawback. Mixed weapons are having different kinds of mag sizes. Maybe you run out of ammunition with one weapon faster as you want.
  3. bubbacon

A Hybrid AI/AV set can be fun. Mercy/Fracture for example.