[Suggestion] Weaker Liberator Front Armor

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaizure, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Jarwy

Actually the counter to Liberators is Titan AP.
    • Up x 1
  2. Savadrin

Crutch on with your ****** console system. I'm guessing the dumbed down trash games you play on old hardware haven't helped you with getting that little brain to come up with variety in insulting people.

Did you buy your own console?
    • Up x 1
  3. MiguelZaibatsu

I come from bf3 and bf4 and you pc peasants are casuals at those games just like ps4 players. You act like you're good but truthfully you know nothing about those games.
  4. Savadrin

So you didn't buy your own console. Congrats on playing a couple match shooters? Some of us started back in Doom 2 pvp over a modem.

If you even know what a modem is.
  5. MiguelZaibatsu

I started on ut and quake on pc. Is there anything else pc peasant?
  6. Savadrin

Yes. You're bad, and you should feel bad.
  7. Reclaimer77

PC peasant?

I could buy 5 Playstations for what my gaming rig cost to build. Peasant? Son, you're on welfare.
    • Up x 2
  8. Reclaimer77

You're talking to someone who probably has more C-4 Kills than weapon kills lol.

And if you're a console gamer, then no, you do not have more skill than a PC player. Hate to tell you.
  9. Savadrin

He comes from an echo chamber of inbreds that can't see past their own territory borders because their eyes are crossed and bad to start with.

I'm friends with some really good console gamers. I can be certain that they would outplay this kid. But watching them play, all console games have one thing in common: They're ******* SLOOOOOOOW.
    • Up x 1
  10. Reclaimer77

You're special aren't you?
  11. Savadrin

How long was the respawn timer in NToV when it was first released?

How often did the SoD drop?

What was the percentage of human or dragon and spawn timer on Ragefire?

What was the best way to tank Blood Knights in 10m hardmode?

What happened after you collected an SG train in Oasis?

In Karnor's Keep, was it train left or train right? And which direction did the direction mean, coming in or exiting?

What was the rez percentage on the cleric clicker?

Where did the term "Camping" come from? (Hint: SBS)

How much was the going price/tip for full AA C3 in PoK back when people were still selling buffs?

Where was the best world PvP when honor was first introduced, but had no purpose, back in Vanilla?

What posture do you assume during Taps?

Child's play.
  12. MiguelZaibatsu

I thought pc gamers had more knowlege about their fps games? what happened bro? why you avoiding my question?
  13. Savadrin

Do you think this is going to work? You're just a new face with an old name bruh
  14. JohnGalt36

Surely, Miguel is trolling.
    • Up x 1
  15. Flyingconejo

Thanks for the warning, but I had already noticed.

And please, don't call me Shirley.
    • Up x 2
  16. Reclaimer77

BF3 and 4?

WOW much props. Your FPS pedigree is undeniable.

That pretty much confirms you as being 12. Comparing a lobby shooter to Planetside, not even a very good one at that.

I'm "from" legendary FPS games you've obviously never even heard of. You don't impress anyone.
  17. StaHoo33

Oh Lib shouldn't be able to kill galaxies but esf gunning down libs is ok? And btw lib dies pretty quick to anything, you should go back maybe 1 year and check them back then...
  18. Gundem

Reclaimer, how can you, you of all forumsiders, get so off-track on a thread like this?

Have the PS4 players really brought you to this?

It's like your not even there!
  19. Reclaimer77

Everyone knows the Liberator is overpowered. Me screaming it again isn't going to change anything. :)
    • Up x 1
  20. Imp C Bravo

Lolz. It has begun.

Libs aren't overpowered. Their power is poorly distributed among potential roles and play styles.