We need road rules!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KaosWarMonk, Dec 18, 2012.

1. KaosWarMonk

Trying to get out of a base when in the midst of a tank/sundi zerg is freakin hilarious. Was p-ing myself laughing at the sheer craziness of it all last night on Briggs. Some poor Russian sounding guy was trying to organise traffic. Some dude's horn wouldn't stop blaring. Needless to say it was a grade A cluster fug. Lucky for me I wasn't that invested and so was able to enjoy the mayhem. Classic. :D
  2. forkyar

its funny regardless,i just use my horn on my sundie but still funny.
  3. powerz

rule of the road is if your a smaller vehicle get the F out of the way......if you infantry prepare to be rolled over if your in traffic.
  4. KaosWarMonk

True, true. I heard another guy on proximity sayin "yeah, yeah that's right, run down the middle of the road when there's a dozen heavy tanks coming! G-DAMIT MOVE!"

I dunno why, just made me laugh.
  5. weebeep

So simple but so hard to execute it seems like
  6. BengalTiger

What about a "Traffic cop" achievement?

Getting a tank zerg moving at over 30 tanks per minute through a base; without a single collision or hit pedestrian unlocks this achievement.

Rewards include a custom title- "Sheriff", a black and white camo for vehicles, blue uniform camo.
    Other than that a cop motor, (...) cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks for the Lightning.

Donut and coffee holders for the player's PC become available, for 500 SC each, delivered via next day air mail.

Also included are a custom horn (siren) and a light bar (similar to undercarriage light, but mounted on the top and pulsing when activated).

Special abilities include a new voice macro- "Pull over", as well as the ability to give people tickets.
  7. KaosWarMonk