Waterson's Fate - The Dark Prince Has Returned...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spartan 117, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Gustavo M

Youtube celebrity starts playing a game.
    Fans finds out which game/server.
    Everyone else follows.
    Jealous/conscious people points out the obvious;fans says "no".
    Drama ensues.
  2. Posse

ftfy
  3. jihon83

So, after reading through the thread, I take it TB is drumming up an elite band of child warriors? Good for him.

That said, an organization like ODAM shouldn't be slighted too much. "Zergfits" are needed to help train up new players and to try instilling in them the key idea that this is a game about teamwork. If a noob understands there are more goals than just, "my precious KD ratio", they'll be doing a lot more than just sitting in or on spawns and pulling armor, planes, and Maxes blindly because "it letz mi git moar kilz". That said, I think there's a big difference between a zergfit and a fadfit like the BRIT's, because there isn't anything to rely on with the latter because its made up of people who have only a passing interest in the game, whether its the celebrity whose livelihood and interests may keep him from being hooked, or fans who think, "he likes (x), so I'll give it a try!"
  4. ovakin

the meh is strong with this one
  5. ViXeN

[IMG]
  6. ItsJustDash

Already felt it last night

[IMG]

He already shot me down the other night due to me not paying attention. I am now on a full hunt on him :)
  7. ViXeN

You were killed by TB? I must now banish you from VS forever! :eek:
  8. Dyrun

Not real sure who this is, but please understand that this garbage is not representative of our outfit's attitude.

At least this dude was smart enough to use an alt so I couldn't boot him for being a child.
  9. ItsJustDash

QPRO just gained respect, and I don't respect a lot of outfits.
    • Up x 1
  10. Badname6587

Dash only respects the goatsack.
  11. ItsJustDash

He lost some when he requested Justin Bieber during my Party Bus plays D: :eek:
    Then again I am conflicted because that is also a respectable thing on the battlefield. The moment you hear Bieber's voice you go into a rage and you want to kill, kill, kill.
  12. Ronin Oni

oh please.... his whole outfit is nothing but target practice and easy certs for NC/VS :p
  13. Badname6587

Biebs and Some Biscuit.. about the same thing.
  14. Unclematos7

Waterson has 2 youtube celebrities.
    Totalbiscuit(Let the Brit Drop[BRIT]) and Angry Joe(Angry Army[AJA])(came from Jaeger).
    Both of them are TR.
  15. Ammathor

I sometimes wish there was some sort of equivalent to the Zergfits of the TR on the VS/NC (I mean VDRS is nearly there but at least they don't still shoot the generators).

I mean you guys already have ODAM to farm now you've got the Fan-girls coming after TB.
    • Up x 1
  16. Posse

hahaha, I'd have to try a TR char to see how it feels to farm VDRS.

Btw, I'm looking forward to another fight in the roof of the tech plant! (I just hope next time isn't 1v5 -.-)