Waterson's Fate - The Dark Prince Has Returned...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spartan 117, Aug 6, 2013.

1. zib1911

Typical IR? really? Didn't half your outfit leave because your a moron?
    • Up x 3
  2. LT_Latency

That doesn't make them bad, Those players are going to be their regardless. Now they are grouped up and organized instead of warnding around aimlessly.

Now they are not camping in the spawm which you seem to hate.

They have order and being positioned to help our faction. It's a much more helpful then. "LOL lets kill them cause they are still in the spawn"
  3. Raichu

Yes it does make them bad.
  4. Serell

I don't care how badly we're outnumbered.

"LIBERTY OR DEATH!"

Also don't mind if we have to team up with the VS. Their goals may differ, but if they promise to leave us alone with our freedom, it's all good.
  5. LT_Latency

Well I guess well just keep enjoying our pop advatage and winning unless NC and VS both fight us.

You guys keep killing each other instead of included those players and helping them to get better, I am glad you not on TR
  6. Raichu

I don't play on waterson anymore. And last time I checked TR was doing horrible. All I know is DVS used to steamroll ODAM all the time. IR is a good outfit. TRAFis a good outfit. LG13 also. But Odam is just bad.
  7. LT_Latency

Yeah, after ODAM broke up into peices before that we ruled all the time.

Hopefully They rebuild because we do worse with out them. They are still around but much smaller. We still win alot except the NC and VS like to fight tag team us alot now.
  8. Posse

That's one thing, being so bad that you let a guy with a BEAMER kill 5 of you in 10 seconds is another.

[IMG]

(idk if they're still in ODAM, they were when this happened)

And I have more funny anecdotes involving ODAM, like stopping a cap by myself against 3 MAXes and 1 Infiltrator and destroying the sunderer afterwards and stuff like that, not even PHX lets me do that kind of stuff.
    • Up x 4
  9. Kyouki

Please no, TR has not had enough time to recover from its last population advantage. The TR need to be equal pop while the VS and NC jump us more. This way the weak will leave and those who stay will become stronger. TB is the reason our TR are so weak in the first place.
  10. Accuser

Pfft.
    I'm not good enough at this game to be elitist ;)

Also, ODAM provides a great service to our team. Their leaders have the patience to deal with brand new players, teach them the game, and organize them into productive squads. Those brand new players aren't going to have a 5.0 K/D, but if they weren't marching with ODAM they'd be jumping around the warpgate not knowing what to do.
  11. DJPenguin

This thread is like a blast from the past. More please.
    • Up x 1
  12. Raichu

Dont you have a harasser to camp in?
  13. IvanDrago

Former BRIT here. Joined on launch day because why not, left when I was literally the only person online when TB was not. Dingos and MAR MAR are much better. Anyway, in the months since I left I saw maybe four different BRIT members on occasion. Yesterday was the first time since I left that I actually saw the guy that actually runs the outfit (though he was idling in the warpgate), and there were a few more BRIT tags running around appearing to be generally clueless.

If this alleged resurgence goes anything at all like last time, regardless of their recruiting, you will see a swarm of BRIT while TB is online and at no other times. Yeah, I imagine there will be a squad of competent to good BRIT on fairly regularly like when I was in the outfit. Genserik back when he was a sniper most of the time, for example, was one of the few of us that was online and fighting when TB wasn't. What I'm trying to get across is that not all BRIT tags will be cert piñatas, but the zerg surrounding TB almost assuredly will be.
  14. NinjaTurtle

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my 50% pop boost again :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Jaquecz

Stop ********
  16. MorganM

Vanu accepts your challenge... :mad:
    • Up x 1
  17. Haterade

Aaaaand we're done here.

But it's good to know that ODAM stands for Organized. Direct. Assault. Maneuvers. (an incredibly dumb acronym, but ok). I always thought ODAM was short for, "Oh, damn another one of Slyguy's zerglings TKed me again."
  18. SenEvason

From the way it sounds, he won't be starting a fanboi zerg outfit like before, but an actual outfit of active players that know what the hell they are doing. Shouldn't be as bad as before.
  19. ViXeN

Let the "prince" know that the Queen looks forward to slaughtering him and his squad again. ;)

[IMG]
  20. Posse

That self proclaimed queen doesn't have enough kills with the Orion to be deemed royalty imo
    • Up x 3