[VS] The Black Square (TBSQ)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nubbify, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Guilla

Yes, very fun double xp weekend. Got back into Platoon form on Sunday. Make sure any recruits /friend the recent squad leaders and ask for invites when you can (Guilla, Zaby, Slingbade, WhiskeyEcho, Pester and others). Check out the website

[IMG]
  2. Polaras

Joined this outfit a while ago. We are an intelligent versatile group that uses tactics, seeks to further strategic objectives, escape from the zerg and seek the good fights.
  3. SlingBlade

Now that lattice is live we are holding big friday night ops again. It was great fun last friday.
  4. NeverWas

bump for TBSQ
  5. xXDeathwardXx

When are you guys normally online? I've been playing for a few days but I'm getting the hang of it. I'd like to run some ops with you guys.

-D
  6. SlingBlade

The main thing we have going is Friday night ops. It's from approx 7pm-10pm est every Friday. Tonight we had 3 squads going and we took a lot of the bases and prevented a lot of caps during the alert. One TBSQ member can take out sundies/tanks by themselves and squads of them is hilarious to watch.
  7. Skunkseeker

Guess what? Contrary to popular belief, TBSQ isn't a type of sauce. It's a type of effective ***-kicking outfit that knows the game in and out. I've been playing with them for over a month, and it continues to exceed my expectations. And since I'm not a sexually-frustrated teenager, I know what I'm talking about it.

To be honest, it's one of the biggest reasons why I play FPS's. You just gotta love it.
  8. Meeks

Bumps, bumps for glory