[VS] The Black Square (TBSQ)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nubbify, Dec 7, 2012.

1. magor88

Merry Christmas from the Black Square.
  2. Bokkar

Since joining TBSQ I can honestly say I have never had so much fun in a Sunderer.
  3. MegaLong

Fun times with these guys... I can't say ps2 has ever been this fun even when on other outfits...
  4. CSPAN

TBSQ is one of the better VS outfits. Crimson Wing always enjoys working with them.
  5. Fear The Amish

[IMG]

All VS outfits Invited
  6. Batches

Dedicated players, good organisation, would play again with them 10/10
  7. Bleedinghero

Very good outfit would recommend again! Join us!
  8. LTROGUE

Great community + great organization + great leadership = one KICK-*** outfit!!! Join us! ;)
  9. Mantrid

Friendly advice.

When you're driving a Sunderer at full speed and you ram a friendly sitting in a flash minding his own business and immediately deploy you can expect consequences, such as your Sunderer being equally damaged.

When your name is PityParty and you then TK the person who just enacted revenge you can expect that person to be hunted down. And if they happen to be in Peris Amp station as a passenger in one of two TBSQ magriders, then well, you can expect both of those magriders being blown up and your entire squad massacred.

Morale of the story is to politely ask a person about why they did something against their own team, maybe there's a reason, and even if there's not maybe they're slightly more insane and spiteful than you are.
  10. KoooZ

For some reason I feel llike there's two sides to this story.
  11. WiskeyEcho

Been running with this Awesome crew for about 2 months now... Every time I log in I learn something new and have an amazing time, even when running a platoon we manage to keep that small team feel.

Btw a big shout out to the general shenanigans "crew", That Amerish OP last night was super ninja... ;)

And @Mantrid mistakes happen(I wasn't there), thou your retaliation and escalation speaks for it's self...

Whiskey, Over and Out.
  12. Amasartis

Oh TBSQ, so many shenanigans we've had. Flash races, Scythe jousting, Galaxy goomba stomping....oh and I suppose great players with great leadership.

In all seriousness, TBSQ has been the funnest group of players I've encountered. We have a good time while being organized and taking the NC and TR back to their warpgates. Sure we've had our issues every now and again but as WiskeyEcho mentioned, it has a small team feel which allows us to get our act in gear and regroup quickly!

Looking forward to running with ya'll more in the future and anyone else who wants to join! Vanu Supreme!

[IMG]
  13. Hestos

Ive been a Square pretty much since launch not once have i even thought about another outfit. We are not a super serious outfit but we do require people to work as a team. We run combined ops with many other VS outfits a lot and we simply get things done, we also do a lot of random fun stuff team rocket, flash mobs all sorts of good stuff while we take objectives or support other outfits while they do so. We always have people on so theres always someone to run around with, or we just do open squads and help pubbies. Ive enjoyed all the nights ive played since i joined TBSQ so much so i became a recruitment officer. So if you looking for a casual outfit that can get the job done look us up in game were always looking for new blood to bolster out ranks.
  14. magor88

We at the Black Square are always recruiting! We're looking for players who enjoy working as a team to take down the TR & NC scum! Join us on Waterson & see what we're about.
  15. SlingBlade

Hey guys i've been around since September in TBSQ and I am currently one of the Captains. We always have a good time and if I'm leader of our platoon we are always in the thick of fighting. I steer us away from ghost capping unless it's vital to the meta game. We are a relaxed outfit but we also do some pretty cool ops when it gets busy. Currently BR 65 with the vast majority of my time as a heavy if you have any questions.
  16. TheShrapnelKing

Damn it this sounds fun. Too bad you're the enemy.

At least I'll know when I kill you you're the guys that go "haha that was funny" instead of "GOD****ING DAMNIT THAT'S ******** **** YOU". Always good to minimize the hate.
  17. PikCStix

Shrapnel pretty much hit the nail on the head. We smash faces but when the enemy gets us in a clever and creative way, we usually find amusement in it. At least I usually do. I support the random shenanigans of TBSQ wholeheartedly!
  18. SlingBlade

Awesome job on the Indar cap this morning. We didn't have the most numbers but we capped a lot of the territories on the NC side while the zerg was wasting time as a big force. I helped organize the push on leader chat as well to coordinate with other outfits. We also greatly contributed to taking the final point. Nice work.
  19. RozeShade

Been running with TBSQ since almost the beginning. Always fun when to be around them even when we aren't running a full squad.
  20. MrDirty

Double XP Weekend is going great. Great Ops with gal drops and coordinated strikes. Even some geurilla warfare going on. I dont want to post too much or the TR spies will know our plans.