[VS-Mattherson] NoNonsenseGaming [NNG]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Deathrus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Fox Reinhold

Hilarious in the fact that we're almost constantly outnumbered and yet we have a history of success. Quite often you'll hear over comm, "The Zerg is going so and so way... let's go the complete opposite way and hit that place where it says 'enemy platoons detected'!" We shy away from no fight and occasionally hot drop right into the middle of the damn thing (either that or we just think (40+ drop pods coming down at once is a beautiful sight :) )
    • Up x 2
  2. Jaxxx

The actions been intense and the fighting hard. Come join us for the action
  3. Valdin

I myself am TR (Z Company), but if you are looking for a good group of players then NNG is for you. Had several run ins with their squads this week and it was some of the most fun I have had in PS2. They make the fights fun, we exchanged comments and jokes in /yell and just overall had fun. It was a great back and forth fight over a Biolab.

Look forward to running into you guys again. See you guys through the scope soon hopefully.
    • Up x 6
  4. Jaxxx

Ive been in quite a few of those fights, and yes it is a LOT of fun, great battles and great enemies to fight against!
    Thanks Valdin for the good words !!!
  5. Jaxxx

Looking for more active members to bolster our ranks, even if you are new to the game or a grizzled vet, we will work with you
  6. Rycon

Bump for the NNG's

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  7. Calil

Mature, organized and friendly ppl. I am very happy here. If you wanna play, have fun, get certs, make a difference, join us.
  8. Black Dow

Interested but not quite on that level yet. Was part of the near continental takeover of Esamir tonight. Lots of fun.
  9. Jaxxx

There is no level to ba at Black, we offer an opportunity to all skill levels, doesnt matter if youre new to the game or been playing since PS1 if youre a decent person who follows orders you'll fit in just fine
  10. Jaxxx

Bumping for more visibility, always looking for more recruits
  11. Deathrus

We always have fun!!(whole point of a game)
  12. NOrrTH

embarrassingly
    Embarrassingly shameless bump, to hopefully ingratiate a new prospect with a chance at a trial run :p

Yes, my application has been made on the forums :)
  13. IvIoss

Join NNG! We have Casual ops -> Serious Ops and have a good group of players on at all times of the day. www.nononsensegaming.com
  14. Jaxxx

15. nraged

running ops pretty much 24 hours a day, if you want to check us out feel free to join our platoon whenever its open for public.
  16. Sylvan

Hey there,
    Just dropped an app. I scanned through some of the others on there & noticed a lack of admin posting. Do you still prefer we apply through the website or should we be contacting you in game?

Blauq
  17. Rycon

Shout out to the NNG
  18. Jaxxx

If theres no respons in 24 hours to your app, please feel free to look us up in game, our site is going through some changes and apps may get lost.. I apologize for that.
    We have open squads pretty much all day, but evening time eastern time you'll find when most officers are on that can get you going in the right direction.

Thanks for your interest, you wont regret it
  19. Sylvan

Actually joined up with AT in the delay & have been very happy. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
  20. Jaxxx

AT is a good bunch, you can't go wrong there, best of luck to you