[VS - Mattherson] HAYABUSA

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Johari, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hayabusa

What seperates Hayabusa from other outfits is the level of overall education and diversity of experience. Also, we have people from literally all over the world. The fact that we have been gaming together for years is evident to anyone who is new to our voice comms. We can talk casually about currency devaluation in China and national export deficits and then when things get hot, we can quickly switch to some of the most tactical voice comms you will hear in Planetside 2. We keep it small - 1 or 2 squads and this is by design. It's more fun. Online gaming for us is better when its small enough for everyone to converse but big enough to apply pressure where we need it.

www.TheHayabusa.com
    Nexium
  2. Johari

Come May 20th the core group of guys here at HAYABUSA will have been together for a decade. Sign up today and experience what 10 years together brings.

We welcome Diabeticus, Avaylia, and TwistedRafiki into the ranks of the HAYABUSA. Server merge has created humongous fights on all continents. Don't fight alone and get frustrated. Join up today to have a great time.
  3. Fox Reinhold

Much love to our brothers in arms over at HAYA from NNG. You guys are definitely one of the best additions the Mattherson server received.
  4. Dzire

Much respect for you guys, whenever HAYA shows up I know we're going to have a solid fight, without the petty insults that plague the rest of Mattherson. Keep up the good work, fellas

- Dzire
    [CML] Outfit Leader
  5. Hayabusa

Always look forward to a good fight with CML. CML is definitely one of the more tight-knit NC outfits.

NNG has bailed us out more than a few times in fights where we were about to get spanked or were barely holding on and desperately needed assistance!
  6. Johari

We welcome Sortep and Yuugian into the ranks of the HAYABUSA.

Great job to the crew on last night taking and holding Howling Pass. Resistance was light as first but later became a defense against the main NC force.
  7. Johari

Small but active looking to grow. Our newest recruits are doing great and are contributing to the greater good. Put an app in at our website http://www.thehayabusa.com.

Also, Check'em
    [IMG]

#1 here we come. Keep in mind PSU defaults the rating by avg. XP and this is sorted to outfits that have atleast 48 members.
  8. Josari

Great people. Bumpity bump bump. Love ya'll.
  9. Navoletti

this outfit have much activity?i play in the nights much time and i need a oufit active,my actual outfit have low people active for moments.
  10. Johari

Well a good amount of us are actually west coast players so we easily have a group on till about 1am est most nights. Send me a PM here or on our website and we'll get you the mumble info so you can see our late night activity.
  11. Johari

We welcome Nibiria, coolman4141, and DocObvious to the ranks of the HAYABUSA.
  12. Johari

We welcome DethWraith and AgentHearts into the ranks of the HAYABUSA. 2 successful alert wins last night so come along and contribute.
  13. Mannylol

I've platooned with these guys with a handful of my outfit members and it was quite a blast watching them tear up the skies with there bursters so my guys can fly freely or control the ground. If anyone playing VS is looking for an outfit to run not too big in numbers, give these guys a look.
  14. Dzire

Good times on Indar last night, HAYA. It is a rare occurrence for NC to fight alongside VS. Definitely a wild night!
  15. Ender

One of the few VS outfits I'll openly endorse. HAYA is good stuff, good people, good fun. Making purple look good!
  16. Johari

NC and VS cooperation?
    [IMG]
    pic edited from http://gunshowcomic.com/ Credit where credit is due

Right back at ya [DA]. I'll bump your thread sometime in the near future :p
  17. Ralek

You know you're doing something right when enemy outfit leaders whisper you curses!

"I'm getting tired of having to send a full platoon to dislodge your squad from Frostfall!"
    - Whisper from an NC outfit leader after an Esamir alert
  18. Ralek

"This is my SCU, there are many like it, but this one is mine!"

HAYABUSA, doing Gen holds since '03.

We'd like to welcome the members of House Vrys into the ranks of HAYABUSA. Good people!
  19. Ralek

20. Ralek

Great fun last night as we recreated and re-enviosioned our famous lightning raid video from PS1.