[VS] Kanium Recruiting - Aiming High [EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Garmon, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Xemer

2. Garmon

Not at all, we like our operation coms relatively quiet with the occasional fooling around.
  3. Garmon

Mic is required yes.
  4. Xemer

Nearing a full platoon soon, by launch we have approx 100 members, with always at least 2 squads ;)

We are expanding super fast, so join in for the experience!
  5. Nightweaver

I'm interested, as you guys seem to aim for the same as my own play-style.

My life is in flux and so will be my activity however. But if you think we can work with that. Sign me up.
    (I'll re-roll on the correct server come launch. ign will be Nightmuse [currently I use the same as my forum name])
  6. Xemer

7. Maiizell

l pIedge allegiance to the Flag of Kanium, and to the Faction for which it stands, one outfit under Garmon, indivisible, with kills and XP for all!
  8. Garmon

9. radivmoe

do you do much paratrooping? i like paratrooping!

Edit: by paratrooping i mean jumping from a galaxy to glide onto an LZ with jetpacks.
  10. Xemer

LZ?(I'm guessing its a landing zone or some shizz)

We do galaxy drops, but as our regular setup plus an inflitrator to hack the sunderer panel(Regular infantry setup=3 medics 2 engies rest heavy assaults). We use light assault extremely rarely during ops. Mainly to bybass some shields in the bigger bases, or to climb a tower if the stairs are being guarded exceptionally well.
  11. Garmon

Sums it up, we do use a lot of Galaxies to swiftly drop down though. ;)
  12. Xemer

Ton of fun today, yesterday, everyday!
  13. Redan88

After messing about a bit in this amazing game i found out my loyalty lies with Vanu.
    I prefer playing Light Assault atm but willing to learn in any other class if required.
    Skill wise somewhat low in the fps genre, mostly played WoW and EVE-online (which means very used to following orders in big groups)
    Activity can vary a little bit due to school activities, hope this isn't a problem.
    If you guys will have me, I'd love to join.
    IGN: Redan
  14. Xemer

Absolutely! As long as you have a working mic and are willing to learn, you're welcomed!

Unfortunately we rarely use light assault as in big groups heavy assaults/engineers/medics tend to be way more useful. We do occasionally use them in very specific situations tho.

As far as activity goes, as long as you can show up to an ops once or twice a week, it should be fine.

In order to join you will have to make an application at http://www.kanium.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=22 You should find all the info you need over there.
  15. Xemer

16. Garmon

17. Maiizell

We have plenty of awesome left for a new members.

Apply today!
  18. Garmon

Plenty of awesome sauce :3
  19. Xemer

Still have plenty of space here :3
  20. Garmon

Were anticipating retail, taking it easy with beta atm.