VS HA with ORION/SVA-88 look like they are borderline Hacking when ADS...Way too fast for HA LMG!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G.O.A.T, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerpTheDerp

It's mostly true though. VS LMGs are all almost identical now.
  2. maudibe

I think you miss the forest for the trees, here. I most always get killed by people shooting me in the back or from somewhere i dont have a chance to see them from. In face off battles every weapon will do damage to another player and that player will be finished off in short order by a teamate in large battles. If your situation is to come up with your LMG HA against my ENGI or MEDIC with a shotgun, you are gonna lose if its within 10 feet and we see each other at the same time. So, whats the point, if you really think tha Vanu has such an OP HA weapon selection why not play Vanu and be done with it? I personnaly dislike the ORION and dont use it UNLESS its going to be exclusively CQC like a Biolab where its hip fire and ROF is better. I use the Polaris BECAUSE of it's 100 round mag and low recoil (+4X crosshair scope), making long shots a possibillity (200 meters) and still being able to spam doorways like I have a mana turret with its high cap mag. So even tho its 650 ROF is very low and 143 damage is so-so, I get much better kill streaks if hiding and shooting mid-long range than with the ORION, cause I can get hits.

The real point is if we want fairness, and i've said it before, EVERY FACTION SHOULD GET THE SAME WEAPONS and than the ******** can stop cause it will be only your skill or computer specs that determine your kill streaks, yet sadly NO ONE wants that but me. The NC want to keep their OP Max for CQC and their high damage guns, and I-WIN shields for tank and Max. The TR want to keep their OP Mossie and versatile and eclectic gun selection ability and roving artillary (Prowler) and the Vanu want to keep their accurate rifles but give up a MBT that cant shoot straight and a Max that is killed much more easily in CQC to every other factions Max. Lets face it, if.....IF....taking bases and defending bases is your main objective then only numbers will achieve this and no amount of slight advantage in weapons will make a difference. In a 55/45 pop situation where the 55 has tankers or planes or both i got money that the the stats will show the larger pop wins almost everytime.
    Each faction has a selection of guns that play to their style, so pick them, trial them and use them. If they cost certs who cares as they make you enjoy the game more.
  3. hawken is better

This implies that the same isn't true for TR (and it's already an untruth in regards to VS LMGs).
  4. VanuBangura

No Lmgs should ads bonus
  5. Surmise

#NerfOrionNSVA88ADSPEED2014 #thuglyf
  6. AdamRah2

wow G.O.A.T has proven to be even more of an idiot than usual
  7. AdamRah2

vanu faction ability, deal. with. it
  8. Surmise

seems like someone made 2nd forum acc just because his first got banned just to repeat same retrded mistakes, calling people out , throwing personal insults is against forum rules.

But i know you, you just want to make this thread locked because having this at front page everytime may place your OP toy at developer's eyes a bit more. But if forum moderator has any brains, he will delete your post without locking thread, never go full retrd mr.Rah.
  9. Surmise

vanu need better default looks on their soldiers and weapon models to be changed to more unique then they will regain pop, that's what attracts majority.
  10. AdamRah

LOL bullsh*tter, i have one acc for DCUO and one for planetside 2, you're the one trying to troll but you bullsh*t? my first acc got banned no i just have two, and you know me? i think not, and my main is TR, VS has a faction ability and they should be able too keep it, when you hit BR 100 three times and actually have a decent K.D then come back to me <3 x
  11. AdamRah

R*****, clearly know nothing about the game, they need bigger mags and more 167 damage model guns with decent COF AND ROF not bloody models...
  12. VanuBangura

no such thing
  13. squarebug

the sva-88 has virtually no recoil too
  14. Nenarch

Orion has a clip of 50. SVA-88 after the nerf.. Dunno, I go orion or the NS weapon over sva88 these days.

Not to mention VS has a lot of HA's.. because VS max is what it is.. Rarely worth picking up these days in comparison to other maxes.
  15. pnkdth

The SVA-88 has the highest recoil of all the 143dmg LMGs(and only 0.01 less recoil than EM6/TMG-50/Flare/SAW S). One of the few LMGs who has random side to side recoil(only the CARV-S and Orion has this as well), ie, you cannot compensate for it other than burst firing to mitigate the effects of COF. Indeed, looking at the recently updated stats for LMGs you have to wonder as to why people keep saying VS LMGs are so accurate.

So yeah... the SVA is not what it used to be.
  16. VanuBangura

It's not about the gun stats but the speed that they give heavyset that heavyset shouldn't have when ads
  17. Botji

Anyone having some sort of cross faction love for the Orion and its imba 50 round mags, little to no spare ammo and ads modifier feel free to try out the variety of SMGs available to ALL classes, even HAs.

In many cases the SMGs are far superior because they have insane hipfire... but no, the Orion is somehow what everyone wants.
  18. G.O.A.T

SMG sucks at meduim ADS distance....So that .75x ADS speed is not really that much of an advantage, any LMG will take it.

SMG's are hipfire weapons like you said, that .75x ADS speed isn't beneficial that much for a gun that sucks at a distance which ADS is about.

The ORION rules at meduim ADS distance basically against any weapon because HA has a shield....

It's go hand and hand with all LMG's in hipfire combat which means it owns basically every weapon in hipfire combat except for shotguns/Heavy guns/and SMG's at certain hipfire distances.

So Yeah the ORION>SMG.
  19. VanuBangura

take away lmg ads speeds across all factions
  20. Lucidius134

GD-22s should get .75x so there's an actual reason to use it over the LA1 Anchor.

Also, if I was developing the weapons from the start I would have given the .75x multiplier to the Pulsar LSW/T32 Bull/EM1. Orion w/ .76x is fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.