VS connery overpop must end

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AlephZed, Feb 25, 2014.

1. zombielores

I agree to a point, if the zerg gets 60-70% vs 20-30%, but to my experience Esamir and Amerish during NA night time is practically uncontested anyway.
  2. zombielores

o I take it DPSO, Ybok, etc. dont count as organized? Actually any time it is 50/50 VS consistently win due to the fact we usually fight with fewer people so we are used to the imbalance. ADK? really.[/quote]

Never to what degree they are organized, they are more "organized" then pubs so their organized. Sorry that I don’t see much TR/VS outfits, what happened to most of you guys, haven’t seen many of you guys around, TXR and TXG or something disappeared, SVC has dissappeared along with some of the other VS fits. DPSO has their pop dwindled a bit i think, but if your still out there I will mail you a internet cookie.
  3. Corporate Thug

It is always like that for the over popped faction, they have the most people and tend to get double teamed because they are on every front. The point I was trying to make is that no matter where I go the rest of the NC will soon follow. I don't like fighting with even numbers much, never mind having majority pop. Most of the times I try to play as NC, I end up spawning or going somewhere and shortly after the NC end up having pop at that hex. It really does suck because I started out playing NC, but I primarily play VS or TR on servers where their pop is low because it's almost impossible to find good fights with my NC char on Connery nowadays. My outfit is small to medium sized, but I feel sorry for those larger, organized outfits that have to endure this NC over pop because it isn't fun when all your fights turn into 2x more friendlies zerging. Either way you look at it, the majority pop switches through out the day and the NC need not complain, the TR on Mattherson have much better grounds to complain yet complain less.
  4. Saviorself

Connery TR is 'ed. For some reason the Chinese left, and the Japanese stayed. The pinkos were all playing TR while the Japanese were 100% spandex. I play late night, and every night the VS got 50%+ population, so they just cap all night long farming those WDS points. I'd take being underpop 3% during the day, over being underpop more than 20% late nights.
  5. ncDieseL

[faction] [server] overpop must end.
  6. VoidMagic

Domo arigato, mr Vanbotto :D Love the Japanese, be greatfull it's not the S.Koreans.. lol
  7. Vanon

Funny how many servers and factions are complaining about population problems. I know in a game like this it will never be even, and thats fine, But it seems to be such a large difference. There are months when one faction dominates alerts, and other months where another faction will win one or two. but all these things end up making the faction who wins more strong, and the faction who loses less strong. I really wish that SoE would focus on finding a solution for this as it is the most important issue that has lasted the longest without a fix. I don't think anyone is hopeing for exact numbers, just closer to 2-3 % or under. When pop is left unbalanced for any length of time it creates another imbalance, in which one side ends up with many more high level players