VR Total Invulnerability

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exitus Acta Probat, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Exitus Acta Probat

Anyway of adding this, so as not to get killed @$$ holes ramming vehicles into you while testing things.

And disable mines in VR too.

Please & Thank you.
    • Up x 5
  2. Campagne

I'd prefer just to not be killed by debris, but that's also nice.
    • Up x 1
  3. raffa2

NO FUN ALLOWED
    O

F
    U
    N
  4. CaptCran

It would actually be nice if they had the VR room connected to all factions so you could actually try stuff out with live people. Still have a secure location (mini warpgate?) with dummies in the firing range, but then have a "LIVE" zone where you can test equipment, guns, vehicle's, etc against actual players.
    • Up x 2
  5. typnct

if you dont want to die from mines use the safe fall implant and catlike(most useful in vr as well)

you wont die from that and you will have more fun!
    the mines are useful in vr too as i got my prowler on the vr's roof

now seriously the vr needs a training area of the 3 nations to train or as least an option to spawn any vehicle(of the 3 nations) and battle train it with random people or your friends!

viva la mines de la vr training!
  6. Halkesh

Well it's already on PTS, they're reworking Koltyr to do a cross-faction VR.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-12-19.248107/#post-3488245
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Rydenan

8. Halkesh

Don't forget you can't get xp here. :p
  9. ArmorMan

But we have all weapons there right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. Prudentia

more importantly: all cosmetics
  11. Halkesh

And it's limited to 33 people per faction per Koltyr.
  12. Prudentia

sounds like quite the decent sized fight then
  13. Liewec123

totally agree with the OP, the mine s%%t is really annoying, especially now that DBG nolonger want (or get) my money,
    if you're going to make people wait 10 minutes to play your 5 year old game then atleast remove the damn TK trolls.