Voice chat in game not available. Cannot hear voice either

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by eFyoCouch, Jun 25, 2013.

1. DropVortex

My mic works fine on Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.

Here's what I've already tried:

• Re-install the game;
    • Delete the files that Jesse said;
    • Enable all the ports that SOE have listed on the support page;
    • Disable the firewall completely;
    • Tried VPS;
    • Tried manually to input the commands on the UserOptions.ini file.
    Nothing worked.
    When I click on the voice tab in settings, it seems to be bugged because it doesn't record any of my changes.
    Any other ideas to solve this?
  2. volth

Same for me :/
    When i push number 4 nothing happens, but I can talk in teamspeak.
  3. volth

Still broken :(
  4. Cryze

This is my issue exactly. I have not changed anything about my system or game, and have not logged in for a while. Logged in today and noticed that I can't hear anyone, and the voice buttons do not work. No one is present in my chat list, even though I am in a squad. I have tried everything on this thread to no avail. I really hope this is just a bug that occurs with this release, because I kinda need my voice chat. If we could get some feedback on this SOE, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
  5. Cryze

Ok, so I seemed to have fixed it. I went into my Antivirus options (MSE) and disabled real time protection. I then re-enabled it after starting the client. Chat now seems to work! :) Hopefully it stays like that, and that this helps others with the problem.
  6. [Hydra]Army_

Not sure how many people are still suffering from this non-sense e_e.
    But I just recently got into this pit of despair.... reinstalled the game multiple times... cleaned files and etc...
    none of those worked. Mic testing in game works, "No errors detected" is what i got.
    When I press chat, no one can hear me, and my name/other's names aren't even showing up...
    Daybreak, ya really need to do something about this...
    • Up x 1
  7. Lord_Mogul

2 weeks ago I had the usual "voice not working" so I disabled an enable dthe voice but nothing changed.
    After I killed the game via task manager everythin was fine.

So maybe try to shut down the game and run it a second time (I fixed even a laggy mouse with that)
    • Up x 1
  8. Snip008

i got this Problem abt months ago till now i still Have this problem . Itryed everything from Reinstalling to rest Comms ingame Firewall Disabled .. butstill Didnt fix it If any one could help Please help ;e im dieing in here