[Suggestion] Visual cue for non rezzable targets

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Xanolith, May 24, 2013.

1. limbodog

I joined SOE forums specifically to post this complaint, so I'm glad i'm not the only one.
  2. HerpTheDerp

Uh, GU12 claims unrezzable people bug has been fixed.
  3. CentralGuard

I would love the opposite, giving the option to click a "opt-out" button in case you need to do something real quick, but don't want medics to risk their lives.

Also, if you would have to "opt-in" you would have to wait until the "you were killed by x" screen to go away before you were rezed (had some medics get to me before the screen even went away).
  4. Tipper

On a similar topic, they should make medics visible on the map to dead players. It annoys me when I'm halfway across an open field to rez a guy and he disappears to respawn. This would work well with the call medic/opt out button.
  5. CentralGuard

Medics are shown on the death screen as a + (yah it's kinda odd how its the same + above people's head while hurt, but non-medics don't see the + over hurt players)
  6. Tipper

Do they? I thought those were hurt people and it was showing them the same way it shows skulls on the death screen.
  7. CentralGuard

Yup, it's how I know to wait for a medic/respawn at a sundie, expeshaly with other classes. I do think I needs a different icon though, to save confusion.
  8. HerpTheDerp

Yes, that's how you know five medics just ran past your dead body and not one even slowed down.
    • Up x 1