[Video] TRAM event hits Esamir

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Cowabunga

Glory is loyalty perfected. It shall always be tested and it shall endure - If not it will corrode and rot like the minds of the NC.
    • Up x 1
  2. IMTasty

We contributed with moral support and giggles. :p

All too true my friend, glory to the... Republic was it?
  3. Cowabunga

Yeah - Wait... Let me check. Red yeah definitely Republic of something...
  4. Hovis

I like TRAM. Sometimes you attack an outpost or whatever and you slap down the locals and it's like 'Whatevs' and you cap the point and move on. But TRAM? TRAM turn it into one of those arcade games from the 80s where you just were never meant to win.

Threat Level 0 = Surprise a few scrunters or whatever nobbing around an outpost. No big, waste them and cap the point.

Threat Level 1 = The dead TR come back, because they were told to take this point and so help them, they'll do it. Usually pods, aircraft, ATVs, random, senseless. Put down easy.

Threat Level 2 = Somebody in whatever outfit you just slotted picks up the phone. Scrunters you were already fighting come back with Sunderers and tanks trying to make it stick. Situation building nicely. Make a cuppa. Things about to get raucous.

Threat Level 3 = Other elements come to the area, clans called in by the first mob, usually aircraft in force, spawners using the other group Sunderers. Heavy numbers now. Jimmies rustled by excess of red on the radar.

Threat Level 4 = All the Elmo converge upon our heroes. Hundreds of them. Tanks. Sunderers. Complete air cover. Infantry stumbling forward in piddle-sodden underpants as they attempt to break through the NC line with sheer biomass. Situation now completely out of hand, enemies everywhere. Optimal time to enjoy cuppa is reached.

Threat Level 5 = Capacity to put bullets out of guns finally overtaken by the need to shoot. There's just too much Elmo built up for us to physically disperse it with available gunfire and knives. The point changes hands. NC forces attack a new point and the dance begins again.

The TRAM do great work in bring five hundred pleb tier XP eggs to our door every time we cross into red territory. Feels good man.

;)
  5. EliteEskimo

It's awesome that the TR Outfits on Miller have banded together as well. On Mattherson we have the Ultra Alliance which is basically the same coordination of all major TR outfits and their leaders. BTW nice music in the backround , it fits perfectly with the TR theme. Keep it real fellow TR, Loyalty Until Death!
  6. IMTasty

FOR THE TERRAN IMPERIALDOMINIONREPUBLIC!
  7. Cowabunga

BTW AWESOME defence of INDAR today. :D Scarred Mesa at the last second!
    • Up x 1
  8. Cowabunga

That sounds awesome! TR all across servers should be a force to be reckoned with. We managed to secure Indar for the first time in months. Had the most epic defence of it today. Will post a second video once I'm done editing ect. :)

Salute TR brothers of Mattherson.
    • Up x 1
  9. IMTasty

I honestly thing every faction at some points should cap Indar when it's neutral. Indar has been so stale, boring and farmy for months now. Atleast now there is some excitement back in it, people are having fun. Isn't that why we took it in the first place? Everyone knew this would happen. :)
  10. BuzzCutPsycho

Why is it that the "best" outfits from Miller or any of the other European servers are just not as good as the worst outfits from the American servers?

Just curious. Looking for an honest answer here.
  11. St0mpy

Lets see your data before we leap to conclusions here, on what do you base that assumption?

If you have none then nothings going to be honest about any part of this sub.
  12. LordMondando

Oh this made me giggle.

YOU HEAR THAT TRAM, BUZZ DONE CALLED YOU OUT.. AS... ER.....BAD?
    • Up x 2
  13. St0mpy

oh wonderful one of the local forum flamebaiters completely falls for buzzes troll, and hes not even TR
  14. LordMondando

How did I fall for it exactly?

I think its hilarious that Buzz has decided to try and 'troll' as it where (I remember when trolling was an art, now just coming in and going 'ur bad' qualifies pluuze so schoolyard) an alliance, who are, by my reckoning, probably one of the better alliances in PS2 at present. They are sporting opponents, and put up a determined and organised fight on multiple fronts, nightly. I mean your no NCTO, but how can you be? Space Lincoln does not shine his grace upon thee.

I wasun't over the moon about that stupid ghost cap the other night, but thats an outlier.

Can we say the same about the fallout fans?

So yeah, im not here to rub it in, I'm here to laugh at buzz, disdainfully, for even trying to mock his betters.

And I don't get where this 'flamebaiter' perception comes from. I knock down stupid arguments. I also make positive ones and I generally try to argue what I think is fair and good for the game. Hardly a flamebaiter. You got me all wrong pal - I'm one of the good guys.
  15. St0mpy

ok fair enough, no you arent the worst here, in past conversations weve had you kinda stretched reality to flamebait proportions, perhaps I just remember the bad :D

Really wanted to hear how Buzz is measuring this US EU outfits thing before it did devolve into trolling and flaming tho and your post went in the wrong direction for me.
  16. -Zlodey-

Because we, EU players, are total noobs, and you, US players, are master race.
    /sarcasm

On an serious note, that because EU players, looks like, dont care about anything. They need only fun and farm, most of outfits in all factions dont take seriosly continent lock or cap of important point.
  17. LordMondando

Your K/D and verbal abuse levels are insufficient.

Also more zergfits. outfits are just better when they are 1/5th of a fraction on a server.

P.S obviously we are doing to disagree on things from time to time, I also have been wrong in the past. I'm not intentionally trying to wind anyone up, unless said person happens to be a massive tool. Then, welcome to the thunder-dome.
  18. huller

Don't you have any idea of how overpowered Sharpe's laugh is? our enemies quake in fear when they hear it!

Also, this is about the Miller EU server, HOW THE HELL did this derail into a "Enclave is zergfit - no it is not - yes it is - **** you" bashing thread?

Also, Miller TR, remember to stay frosty :)
  19. IMTasty

It's official! Buzz is a VS spy trying to spread dissent amongst TR! Clever VS, they killed the real Buzz and replaced him with a clone!

Now people, stay frosty, chill and cold. You are a very silly person if you fall for something so obvious. :p

That's the highest form of flattery coming from him. :p
  20. TriumphOfMan

Par for the course on these forums.