[Video] Full-Auto Shotgun Review / Highlight

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Iridar51

What's strange about it? It's a EU server, and Russia is eastern EU.
    There are Russian servers, but I don't have to explain why I don't want to play there, do I?
  2. Frosty The Pyro

In my general experence, full auto are by far the worst of the shotguns, the cone of fire and spread on them is insane, causing you to go through 2 to 3 times as many rounds to kill someone (by virtue of pellets going around the target at 3-4m) as your semi autos. With very few exceptions *couph*MAXes*couph* I kill faster and more consitantly with the semi than the auto.
  3. DatVanuMan

Miller is for Russians, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT:p
    But what's wrong with Miller? The crappy connection?
  4. Iridar51

Everyone but me, apparently. I dunno, I just first started playing on Ceres and didn't see any reason to play on other severs.
    Besides, like I said, if I wanted playing with Russians I'd be playing at Russian servers. There's a reason Russian gamers have a terrible reputation.
  5. Obuw

Pah, you didn't show the part where you killed me repeatedly in that hossin hillfight when I was using the thanatos (quick reload shotgun). :p Trying to auraxium it before I move on to the auto shotty.

The nighthawk looks and sounds so much better than the pandora though. :(

On the subject of autoshotguns, I thought it was amusing that during the directive testing biolab zerg on PTS, nearly everybody was using the autoshotgun (or a scatmax) at some point. Kinda shows where things stand when everyone has access to every weapon.
  6. DatVanuMan

I see. Well, nice review, man:) Just a question: Are auto-shotguns worth it? I mean, I use the Deimos as my go-to shotgun. But I was wondering, are auto-shotties good options, too?
  7. Iridar51

I think full auto shotguns are the most shotgunny shotguns. Most effective and most cheesy. A true weapon for CQC domination.
    As far as buckshot shotguns go, I consider pump action the least effective. It's good when it OHKs, but more often than not it doesn't, and then any other shotgun becomes better.
    It's true that full auto shotguns do a bit less damage per pellet and have the largest pellet spread, but with the amount of lead they send down range it just doesn't matter.
    With semi-auto shotguns you have to think, you have to aim, exercise trigger discipline. With full auto it just doesn't matter. You point, you click, you kill.
    Full auto shotguns are cheesy, braindead, and very effective. If you're okay with first two points, than they are worth it for you :)
    EDIT: Mindlessly rushing everyone who I saw was a hard habit to break when I switched back to carbines.
  8. DatVanuMan

Hmmm. Alright then. Thanks, man:) Guess I'll give the Pandora a small walk in the park. Keep up the good work, bro:D
  9. Iridar51

All over it :) Got another video rendering right now.
  10. DatVanuMan

YAY! Getting my turkey bacon ready for tomorrow morning:p