[VIDEO] AA - Light assault(s)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DrBash00, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Corezer

Dumbfires were useful when flares were in, but now that it's fire sup and that activates auto repair it just scares them off for about 15 seconds before they come back and pod you.

Deci all the way!
    • Up x 1
  2. DHT#

I actually managed to take out an ESF that was trying to strafe me as an LA the other day. Flew up to avoid the strafe, landed on him, c4'd, and took him out.

I really need to get video capture going some day.
    • Up x 1
  3. DrBash00

Yep better get one, if you have a nividia graphic card, get "shadowplay"... if not...... well you are a poor guy like me ;-)
  4. SpaceSCC

Got a GTX 760, Shadowplay is pretty good.
  5. DrBash00

Since the server merge the game is so laggy, my harrasser explodes 10cm before the enemy sunderer.... i dont know if it´s possible to effective C4 aircrafts in such a server state.

I hope SOE will fix that soon -.-
  6. N3XXU

nice vids basher!
  7. Magre

Haha, who needs flak or ground locks??
  8. DrBash00

Thank you, unfortinatly i dont have a lot of "c4 air kills" in the last time...

I tryed to "sticky granade" enemy aircrafts, but this is a very hard thing to do, because they dont one hit aircrafts.....
    But i will make it ;-)
  9. Neo3602

I don't see why SOE made it so you can't kill a lib with 2 bricks of C4 if they are careful where they land and don't fly to low they would be fine and if someone gets and ESF and flys above the lib and bails out they just spent more nanites to kill you than it took to pull your lib.
    • Up x 1
  10. belthazor3457

To glorious victory in the name of all light assaults.

~ The Light Assault Symphony ~
    (Anthem maybe? Do we still need one of those?)

• Up x 2
  11. Iridar51

Not sure about anthem, how about a code?

Seek not beauty in battle.
    Seek not virtue in death.
    Think not that your life is your own.
    To protect those who need protecting, strike the enemy from the rear.
  12. DrBash00

Valkurys dont count, they are no real aircrafts.... just some flying certs :p.

But thx, really nice Video!