[VIDEO] AA - Light assault(s)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DrBash00, Jul 8, 2014.

1. DrBash00

Light assault vs Air? Post your Videos here... =)

You can skip to 40 seconds... i am just climbing through the Mountains... =)
    • Up x 13
  2. Inf1nite

lol that feeling of "OMG F**** YEAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT! HOLY S***!!!!!" never gets old when you do that :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Iridar51

BWAHAHA
    SMACK THAT *****!
    • Up x 1
  4. SeanFree

I lol'd so hard. Nice video, C4ing aircraft is hilarious. I watched Vonic get a liberator over J908 once, best C4 ever.
    • Up x 1
  5. cruczi

I only hit galaxies with c4 :(. But the air deterrence xp isnt bad
    • Up x 1
  6. DrBash00

thy ^^, C4 the ultmate AA weapon :p
  7. CorporalClegg

The ultimate **** you! Amazing video
    • Up x 1
  8. DrBash00

Thanks for all the nice Feedback, but are there no more AA - Light assault videos? Because i know a lot of guys are trying stuff like this... so there have to be more nice stuff out there....
  9. Iridar51

You can see AA LA at the end of the Red Baron video that I made from Juggernaut's footage.

I believe Hej (NyaR) also does this, even his sig has a .gif of that, though he's majesty is too good to visit our part of the forums :rolleyes:

Oh, how could I forget!
    Bellthazor3457's tutorial:

The best thing is that I can't even tell if he's serious :D The video is old though, C4 is nerfed long since then.

I also vaguely remeber watching a montage where a player would attach C4 to his mossie and crash them into targets and blow them up, called something like "crazy a$$ light assault", but I don't know where to find it.

EDIT:
    How could I forget Compass:

Again, old video.

I don't remember specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised if Paqu also did this, he's a know destroyer of all things with his drifters and C4.
    • Up x 3
  10. DrBash00

Thanks for the Videos!
    And y. Packing C4 on mossies and crashing into Targets is big fun... :p
  11. xXph01Xx

Lol, amazing video, want to see more:)
    • Up x 1
  12. cruczi

Reminds me of certain pilots from a certain eastern country in a certain war a long time ago... *rubs chin*
    • Up x 1
  13. DrBash00

Hmmm.... we have respawn, they dont....

respawn = fun, no respawn = no fun (at least when it comes to crashing suizidal somewhere). General on the RL Server, it seems like people dont have a respawn, but nice graphics no laggs.
  14. cruczi

And much lower TTK. ;D
    • Up x 1
  15. Corezer

Not really, this game is pretty close to reality in terms of ttk and stk...

I know what you're thinking "irl if you get shot in the face u die n00b!" true, but irl you can hit my steel plate 30 times with 556 and have the last shot have the same lack of lethality as the first one. Plus it's way harder to aim irl than it is to point/click that reply button with your mouse and try to tell me I'm wrong.
  16. lawn gnome

this thread is awesome. us ground based heavies just get to drop the dumb ones with decimator rounds.
    • Up x 1
  17. Canno

How long before people call for nerfs on c4 because they can kill planes now? *copy and paste from tank threads* :)
    • Up x 2
  18. Iridar51

Nah, they won't. ESFs are one shotted by Decimator, and close to one shotted by default dumbfires. As for Libs/Gals, 2x C4 isn't enough to one shot them, so there's no "one infantryman can instantly blow up my precious farming machine that costs resources and timers!" predicament.
    • Up x 4
  19. DrBash00

But if the Lib is a little bit dmgd, like if you wait somewhere where libs come to repair you can blast them up... And a decimator hits better than a c4 but c4 is much more fun + style :p
  20. SpaceSCC

Pretty hilarious videos!
    ;)
    • Up x 1