Very hot boiled fix now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hoschi, Jan 15, 2016.

1. teakty1

there are a lot magriders flying vids out there its crazy I have to get on here and point it out for anyone to say yeahhhhhh that's ****d up they should fix that lol> then u get dum vanu on here trying say no it cant lol so if any of u know where some vids of these cheap tanks flying are please post so the vanu liers that post on here will look like fools more then they are :/
  2. teakty1

the magrider should not go anywhere a lighting cant!!! my little fast lighting cant even get up most hills lol THE games FAST LIGHT TANK cant even get close to where the magride can go vanu is so sad! vanu truly are a joke to first person shooters it makes me sick that the dev team try to justify there fluffing the vanu with the fake flying b u l l s h I t tank with lies! IT DOSE need to be fixd as bad as u needing to remarket the game to bring pep back.
  3. Cryn

Gatekeeper is truly a joke as well.
  4. rrrr

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. teakty1

and its knew wepon they wanted to sell and it already got pached u fool yesterday the magrider has been flying senc the game came out 3 years and counting bro and no sight of it being fixd cause the week player that play vanu are **** and need it :/ but I don't care cause vanu is a joke and let them get smashed all the time cause that's what would happen! you really don't understand how much the flying of the magrider do and has impacted the day to day fights jumping ONTO OVER AND OFF OF mountains its time they fix it I mean it FIX IT
  6. Cryn

And yet I have the feeling that tank gameplay is well balanced. Each tank has some capabilities that others don't have, metagame is deciding which one is superior in certain situations.
  7. Zathrus

Yes you can make a Magrider fly. However, there are only certain areas that allow them to land without exploding. It must be a fairly steep slope, or it generally self destructs upon landing. It is a hover tank after all... with an afterburner... yes it can jump.
    It is not a tactical advantage... simply avoid that small section probably 100 meters wide.

In conclusion I would like to say this
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. FlR3

Ok here is a even trade off. If you want to take away VS's hover craft ability to hover, then the NC has to lose the vanguard shield and prowlers loses lockdown which slows down reload. I have seen Vanguards and Prowlers and Lightnings on aircraft pads where they jumped from a bridge or hill. I have also seen MBT on hills just like the Mag. There has been videos on all this stuff. Move a long, nothing to see here.
  9. teakty1

THIS ALL SEAD BUY THE GUY WITHA MAGRIDER AS HIS ALLACCESS PIC LOL THIS GUY IS A CRAP VANU PLAYER AND A LIER
  10. Zathrus

well if you take away a magrider's ability to jump, your going to remove that part of the physics engine... and nothing including players can jump. Why? because it is a hover tank with an afterburner which is no different than a vehicle with a turbo. To remove those jump abilities in vehicles... your going to remove jump period... from everything.

It can jump, and other things can jump, because the physics engine says it is possible.

I seriously doubt that is what you want.
  11. Zathrus

Also... you guys do realize that if you take a Harrasser to those same spots it will jump much higher and farther than a Magrider?
    In addition, a Harrasser rarely explodes upon landing... Magriders do... which is why you do not see many of them jumping during battles.

Really... your complaint is about a detail that is periodically fun to do in magrider's if there are no enemies around. It is not something tactical... where the Harrasser can actually jump successfully much higher and much farther.....

Should we just make it impossible for anything to jump?
  12. Tom3k

this fix patch it does not work with more people in one place game crashes to desktop. Even if I'm not a challenge . Even in then when I sit in my Sundi and do not do anything crashes the game. What happens if someone is working on this ?!
  13. teakty1

I don't understand why these pep even post this guy sead a harasser can jump longer and farther then a magrider not to smart are u if u going to say dum **** like that just to say something
  14. teakty1

they CAN to make it so the magrider cant fly anymore! they CAN to make it so the magrider cant JUMP ONTO , OVER , OFF OF MOUNTAINS with out take jump out of the game!!!!!! u just read that somewhere a crappy vanu player posted YOUR NOT TO SMART ARE YOU????