Very hot boiled fix now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hoschi, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hoschi

:eek: No pain no gain ^^
  2. teakty1

is the vanu fluffing finlly over are they fixing the flying magrider its only been 3 years well 1 cause soe was fluffing vanu from day one no why they were going stop flying magrider lol
  3. teakty1

there are a lot of videos out there of these fake and short sighted get down on your knees clearly ment for vanu fluffing fake flying tank/ jumping UP, OVER, OFF OF mountans its a joke flying and doing successful airstikes and landing them lol its very true and these cheap cheat vanu tanks flying around isn't funny and is vary salty ********
    • Up x 1
  4. teakty1

wake up daybrake vanu dev fluffers u need to fix this !!!!!!
  5. teakty1

6. Hoschi

HAHA! That's nasty :p
  7. Cymoril

I like watching them in between TiAlloys and the Crown. They get good hang time.
  8. Maxterminator

How long is the server-stability-fix-downtime?
  9. Hoschi

No idea, sadly I found no info from the Dev team. I assume a regular downtime from 1 to 1.5 hours
  10. Hoschi

Here ... Status: 1/15/2016 13:30 PST - The game is currently down for Emergency patching.
  11. rrrr

Would like to see footage of magriders doing airstrikes off the jumps.
  12. Maxterminator

The "Emergency-patching" is for the diconnect-issue I found out now. ^^
  13. Hoschi

Ya man! Hopefully. I'm a beliver! :D
  14. Hoschi

OK login server is already up but the others are still down
  15. Hoschi

US East coast seem to be running again
  16. Maxterminator

I asked Joshua about the downtime: "Not much longer. QA is starting their sanity check now."
    • Up x 1
  17. Brogan9001

It shows that there is a ping for Jaeger, Emerald, and Briggs. All the servers are still locked though.
  18. Hoschi

Think they are testing there and for this those are still locked
  19. Hoschi

OK login Server down again! So .... rooooooll another one :cool:
  20. ObiVanuKenobi

Here ya go, he actually hits a lib mid-air at 1:10 and gets shot at by a ***** anti-air turret at 2:50

Also i remember someone doing a mid-air lightning kill and a mosquito or a reaver ram but i'm too lazy to find the vids.
    • Up x 2