Vanu says their numbers are going down

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SolitarioSoldat, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Aliasse

Did u watch the video... he runs pass all the infantry and doesn't get shot... The infantry where like WTF H@X!?
  2. MiZrY

Yeah I watched the video. I also know the history of that story. That actually happened.

The moral of the story is not the fact that he made the Germans go wtf?!!?! It's that he took command in a losing situation, and with superior tactics and a little luck over ran a stronger force.

Like I stated earlier, being outnumbered or facing a stronger opposing force in this game happens all the time. It's how you deal with it that matters. If you go, "aaawwww man, we are out numbered..... let's go ghost cap", you will always have the problem regardless of population. If you change that attitude to, "We are out numbered..... YES! More people to kill! FIGHT! Give them hell!" You might actually have fun..... and perhaps even demoralize the enemy enough for them to look else where giving you the opportunity to push forward and advance the line.
  3. iamrob7

Good lord you are mentally handicapped. Your pictures are from different times you babblingly incompetent buffoon. You need a picture showing world population or three pictures of each continent with PROOF they were taken at the same time.

People like you make forums like this a source of brain damage.
  4. Xuram

Last weekend on Jaeger we managed to take Amerish/Esamir AND the crown while being outnumbered... I would think that would be rather demoralizing to the enemy, but it gets rather tiresome after a while constantly being outnumbered.
  5. MiZrY

NC on my server when we had the SE warpgate was a pain in the butt, because both TR/VS the majority of the time would just push on us. So even if we had a population advantage, we were out numbered and fighting on two different fronts. Those of us NC who did not rage quit and stayed the course benefited from this type of fighting. We had to fight hard and smart while learning things in the process.

It's all a matter of perception.

With a 3 faction game like this, someone is going to be out numbered one way or another. It is what it is. You will either be the stronger force, or the weaker force.
  6. NucNuc

Vanu Woodman Saturday evening 19:53 23%.....23....23.... reminds me of something
  7. Xuram

I personally love the SE warpgate. I know someone is always going to be outnumbered it just gets silly at times how outnumbered we are. Even if we had 30% population we would still be outnumbered by quite a bit. We do fine a lot of the time, I'm not saying the population is a problem, I'm fine with it just kinda have to suck it up and move on and hope that it levels out eventually, I'm just saying that people like the OP who denies it even happens don't know what they're talking about.
  8. Haya jii san

23-2-2013 - Woodman (EU) :

24% VS, 37% NC, 42% TR

9. Gumbo

I've taken a squad of 9 people to Amerish before when we had a 0% pop on it and its jumped to 70% with just 9 of us there.
  10. Maruun

Just to say the obvious. That prozentual is tied to the maximun players that play on that continent....so...10 Player are on the continent 6 = 60% are Vanu.... 2 = 20% Are NC and 2 = 20% are TR....
  11. MiZrY

Fair enough :cool:
  12. TintaBux

VS has more population than NC last night on Miller "sometimes" On overall server population (First time in a week or so)

Also on Briggs second highest population.

Right now on Miller though tr owning it with 40%< vs way down, nic in middle, guess will change over the night,
  13. imSpiKe

Only reason you have Am/Er cuz TR and NC both know Indar is the only place where the action is, I'm not ******* going to Amerish to ghost cap and gain 100 certs in 45 minutes of ghost capping when I can get that easily in 10 minutes if I play on Indar.
  14. Xasapis

Actually VS on Miller hit an all time low of 26% weekend prime time. Normal weekends used to be 29% or so, and weekdays at roughly 27%.

Even I am tempted at this point to roll NC for the superior infantry weapons or TR for the superior vehicles.
  15. Armchair

[IMG]

Enjoy the target rich environments. They're worth far more certs than ghost capping. Especially once you factor in the outnumbered XP bonus.
  16. pnkdth

BUT VS HAVE NO BULLET DROP AND NO RECOIL! lololololol.

All caps and derp aside, yeah, this is what is going on at the moment.

VS do have their spandex though.
  17. TintaBux

It was even last night as well though mostly. Going to NC/TR thats just quitting? I love VS weapons, no need to change if you only play one (I play all three but spend more time on VS>NC>TR) Nc superior infantry weapons, that's a load of rubbish as well, and tr vehicles, all rubbish there.
  18. Haya jii san

24-2-2013 - Woodman (EU) :

22% VS, 43% NC, 35% TR
  19. AtroposZero

ITT: non-American is exceptionally bad at math and logical reasoning, accuses Americans of being dumb instead, and propagates American-held stereotypes of intellectual superiority over non-Americans.

(If you want to make a valid argument for this, post WORLD pop screenshots, several times per night, across several nights. Show a meaningful trend. Any arsehole can selectively represent data to "prove" a point; the idiots in our politically biased news media do it all the time.)
    • Up x 1
  20. Prodigal

Why not simply post a screenshot of the world population, instead of posting 2 (respectively 3) pics of continent pop which can have been taken at different moments?

Further, what would that prove if there were 1 single server with normal/high VS pop. while almost all other servers have constant VS pop around 28% (+-3%)?

Sorry to say, but you manipulate (false) proof of evidence like a yank. A bit of logical calculus, please.