VAG - Vanu Assault Group

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Drakcol, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Drakcol

Vanu Assault Group, or VAG for short, is now open. The VAG is a great place for all. We are wide open to applications from all types of players providing they are 18 years of age or older.

Remember to bring your rain coat and bushwhacker, because on the battlefields of Auraxis, combat gets wet and hairy. Here at VAG we know where you came from, and we know where you want to go.

Think you have the right stuff? Drop a line here and tell us why you belong in the VAG.
  2. Drakcol

Looking for the absolute best ESF pilots on Waterson to join the VAG. Drop your nominations or gaming Curriculum Vitae here.

Youtube videos of you doing awesome stuff are encouraged.

As the VAG Commander, I would also like to know how our future candidates feel about balance issues such as population and esf/esrl's, after all if we don't get along from the start you probably weren't going to be a tight fit for the VAG
  3. Mythicrose12

....vag. *chuckle*

In all seriousness, best of luck with your recruitment.
  4. PureSalad

No to be a downer here, but if your looking for the best ESF pilots on the VS. Shouldn't your recruitment message be a bit more proffesional and imply you have something to offer them when they join? Just a thought.
  5. Drakcol

^ Missed the point.
  6. PureSalad

I don't see any point. Lol.

You don't list any content or goal of what your outfit actually does, or wants to do.

You basically wrote "VAG Recruiting 18+ years old age players, we are looking for the best ESF pilots."

So i'm assuming your a ESF Outfit, looking for the best pilots you can, but not telling anyone what to expect when joining or what you offer them.
  7. Cymoril

Well im married.. and im still not the VAG commander. /chuckles
  8. Drakcol

This is the point you are missing.

9. PureSalad

Lol, indeed.