Ur favorite HA primary weapon.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximinet, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Ximinet

All factions.

Im between Lasher and T7 MCG,but caused i killed Vanu MAXes (and in different times) with brute forcé of the T7 MCG,my point is for the T7 Mini Chain Gun.

Which one is the yours????

PD: Sorry for ortographic fails,my tablet have corrector.
  2. Ximinet

Seems that my thread doesnt have much success...
  3. Eternaloptimist

I don't play much HA nowadays but I always preferred versatile LMGs - the ones that worked pretty well for me at any range rather than being the very best at one particular range but not at others.

On TR I ended up staying with the T32 Bull
    On VS I settled on the Polaris eventually
    On NC I liked the EM1 (no, really) I don't know why, the RoF maybe?

Not conventional choices I know..............but I liked them for some reason.

I expect a lot of people would say T9 or MSW-R.......Orion........Anchor. and they are all great weapons I'm sure (I tried them all) but they didn't fit my ability/playstyle or how well I could adjust from CQC to longer range fights quickly during a battle. I am at best, an average player and probably a bit below average tbh.
  4. Dallascreeper

I like the NS-15M
  5. Crayv

The SAW, long range LMG with CQC TTK
    • Up x 1
  6. WaffleMonster

Bettle juice, nothing better than farming plebs and getting non-stop ragetells.
  7. Erendil

Eidolon.

No really... I'm not trying to be funny... Whether you're 2m away or 200m, if I can see you, I can kill you.

Seriously. Stop laughing.
    • Up x 3
  8. Gutseen

The BUTCHA.
    150 mag
    870 rof
    spa

DAKKA DAKKA
  9. Wargeist

I don't play HA very often, but I usually tote a battle rifle. Seriously. They're a solid weapon at any range, and not too shabby at cqc once you get the hang of them. But I'm not very fond of the LMGs in this game anyway.
  10. Eternaloptimist

I'm not laughing. I like it too although I only use BR for longer range combat. Although all faction BR stats seem to be the same I find the Eidolon does better in my hands than the other two.
  11. Khallixtus

Its one of the T9s.

The Carv is just a great weapon. There is very little at fault with it. You seriously cannot go wrong with the T9 Carv.

The T9A Butcher is a great gun. With greater RPM, SPA and Laser Sight (sort of) and Extended Mag replacing the Foregrip of the Carv, it makes an insane Mid-Short range weapon. Catch anything at 10-15 metres, dead. Catch anything from 0-40 metres, still probably dead.

I still like running around with my Bull with ridiculous loadouts though. I managed to make an SMG loadout work on it, as well as a 3.4 scope.
  12. Klondor

T9A Butcher for sure. It's a better T9 Carv with 50 more rounds.
    What's a longer reload when you can douse an entire enemy squad (yes 12 people, i've done it XD) in hot steel?
  13. Moz

[IMG]

Need i say more?
  14. Erendil

Agreed. :cool:Their range versatility is a two-edged sword, though. They can be used at all ranges, in exchange for being outclassed at any given range by most weapons designed for that range. Unlike most other weapons, there is no range where Battle Rifles are truly competitive with other weapons designed for the range in question.

It's that duplicity that makes them so disdained by most of the community. For any given situation there's always a better weapon out there. Most players seem to prefer more specialized weapons.

However, very few weapons are usable in pretty much any situation like a Battle Rifle is.

Once you realize this, you can use Targtet ID & Classification, situational awareness and positioning to force engagements outside of the effective range of most opponents you run into, since very very few weapons are as versatile range-wise as Battle Rifles. And when you do this they really start to shine.
  15. lsp1

Carv and EM1. Don't know why the SAW is so popular, sucks balls.
  16. cobaltlightning

[IMG]
  17. Halkesh

Lancer.
    Yep, I use HA only for anti-vehicle / anti-air.

Edit : oops, I didn't see the date, so...
    [IMG]