Ultimate TR assault rifle

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by RHYS4190, Dec 15, 2013.

1. RHYS4190

NC really do have it good now, there GR-22 is now better stat's wise and there Guass rifle now beats every thing Im actually finding I proffer to use that 60m you just aim at there chest and the recoil will deliver you mulible heat shots, im actually beating High rate of fire weapons with that rifle now it just cuts through all the confustion and delivers still beating hearts.

But it hard to say I really think hit reg is a bit off these days and with this game it really hard to get a clear picture it not like BF2 where you get a puff of smoke if you hit some one but missed a hit box.
  2. Kociboss

Unwieldly? Since when?

After PU02 they've even decreased the recoil.
  3. vsae

That is personal. I hugely dislike inaccurate high rof weapons, except MCG because recoil jumps way to fast for my likes.
  4. AngryPlayer

No way. The TRV and TAR jump around waaaaay too much. The T1 is so smooth.
  5. Kociboss

TAR - I agree, it's very jerky after the patch.

TRV though? Much more consistent.
  6. IamTheRyaN

For me SABR-13, I can drop people even at CQC if I aim properly, just can't rush and need to play safe.
  7. Commissar38

Yeah I used to swear by the TRV but it really did get nerfed. The recoil is just uncomfortable outside of CQB range and you can dump a mag into nothing but air dreadfully quick if a Light Assault is pinballing around a room. I've been using the SABR-13, it has a much slower rate of fire and two round burst (which I love so I can re-learn some trigger discipline) but has consistent accuracy and damage. Perfect for those middle to long range engagements where the TRV would be worthless/pointless.