TR SMG Hailstorm bad????

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximi, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Ximi

Btw,medkits for Infiltrator are better than Claymores???? Because medkits can be used by all classes,and Claymores only for Infiltrator. And paired with the adv.shield capacitor and hunter cloak is a good choice,dont u think???? And people said that in Ps4 version,medics are a rare thing to find.
  2. _itg

Since I've heard that implants don't exist yet on PS4, I'd say medkits are a no-brainer. Adv. shield capacitor is a valid choice, but I prefer either grenade bandoleer or nanoweave, instead. EMPs are really strong and cheap enough to spam, so it's great to have more of them. Nanoweave slightly levels the playing field vs. other classes in direct combat, which is always nice. Adv. shield capacitor makes sense if you're a fast-paced player who just wants to get back into the action ASAP, but infiltrators have the tools to escape and safely let their shield recharge, which makes the actual combat utility of this item less relevant.
  3. Ximi

Ill take this present,however there are medkits on ps4 versión.

Last doubt i have is,there is cosmétics on ps4 version??? And how much BC cost?? Im planning to buy a skin and a banner of my country.
  4. Plastikfrosch

both work good for the LA too if you want some real long range capabilities.
  5. Plastikfrosch

depends on your playstyle. on my smg infil i rum moreoften medkits than mines but for my stalker it will nearly alway be the mine in my utility slot. shoot someone to show, "hey look here i am" wait untill he follows you, lay a mine inside of a bush or behind a corner and 99% of the time you will get that kill. or simply run into a group of enemys, droppint your mines and you will get a lot of kills.
  6. Ximi

Yeah i think its better medkits,due the adv.shield capacitor and playing hunter infiltrator.

Btw why u are talking in green now??? o_O
  7. Plastikfrosch

when i am marking something inside of the quote i will write in the same color.
  8. ParakeetLord88

I have a hailstorm. It's an all around good SMG. It is not the best in pure cqc but if you want to actually flank as an infiltrator with other allies fighting alongside (or near) you will do well with this smg.

This is because you can take a 90 degree approach and unleash on the enemies while they are facing down your allies. Or, alternately, if such a scenario is not available, you can take another approach to the rear quarter or so and spray bullets to distract them before your allies even attack. Either way having 60 bullets to cover an area is not to be underestimated. In such cases your targets will be moving and having 30 more shots is more valuable than a bit of extra fire rate. Otherwise you run the risk of just missing faster with the Armstice and being dead in the water when you're needing to reload.

If you want to solo assassinate people with an smg, use the Armstice. Me though, I'd rather do it with my Blackhand, and do, regularly. With practice it becomes an all-purpose weapon. I have a commissioner but I don't even use it, I handle close range with my Blackhand now. That's after dozens of hours or use, probably more than a hundred though and I don't recommend doing that until you have similar levels of experience.

Now, on the subject of attachments, you can run a hailstorm with a compensator and forward grip if you want to kill things at 30-40 (or even more) meters. It's best if you feather your shots, but it can work well. For close range try an advanced laser sight instead of a forward grip (and possibly switch out the compensator for a silencer). That's hipfire death within 15 meters.

The Blackhand is clearly a 4x scope of choice and a laser sight in all cases.
  9. Iridar51

"P90 of PS2"... I guess author doesn't know that what makes P90 unique is not large magazine capacity, that is something that was achieved even before WW2 when drum magazine was first introduced. Think Thompson, PPD 38, etc.

What makes P90 unique is low caliber 5.7 x 28mm cartridge, which has excellent armor piercing, velocity, precision and low recoil. Sorry, but by all accounts, P90 of PS2 is NS-7 PDW.

Failstorm is more like this. Yes, this is a toy.
    [IMG]