[TR] Rapid Response Team - a concept of interclan elite infantry team

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by daltud, Jul 2, 2015.

1. daltud

Project is temporary closed. But idea is alive. I still gathering skilled people with the same requirements as below.
    For now i play with Spandex Mercenaries for Vanu

I created RRT outfit also in classic way.
    Our slogan: "Power and skill in real gameplay, not just in the name of outfit"
    When you join us - you are sure, each outfit member is skilled player.
    What mean "interclan" - you will see below.

I played a lot in battlefield series in top clan (was co-leader), played hundreds clan battles, so i know what competitive skill is.

Planetside2 is not just lobby shooter, here big count of members in outfit - can help on the battleground. So obvious way to get power - invite everyone you can to your outfit, and push enemies as mob. And its easy way, because according to statistics in any game: 90% of players - are not skilled players. So big outfits just bunch of public players with a bit better organization over them. Of course this outfits have some skilled players, but ratio the same 1 skilled for 9 unskilled (if outfit recruit everyone, as do most of "large outfits").

What you think, who win in battle with 90 skilled players vs 90 unskilled players? Answer is obvious :)

But there the question, how many skilled players you need to win 90 unskilled players? 30? 50? 70?

I want to find answer on that question. I guess its about 30-40 players, but we will see. So i created outfit where everyone is skilled. Yes, i will have troubles with searching members, because in game not so many skilled players, and most of them have friends to play with, and already are member of other outfits. It will need some time to get enough (30+) members.

So i found the solution. Its classic way plus.
    Classic way - every skilled player can join our outfit directly.
    "Plus" mean - every skilled player dont need to leave his current outfit to play with us if he want in that way. They can play with us when they want. I just think playing with skilled team mates is more funny than otherwise. So anyone can try it if he want, without making final choice and necessity to leave outfit and friends.

How it will work?

We will have PSN text chat to communicate. Each member and member+ will participate in this chat. (yes, this chats is a bit terrible, but for now there is no other ways). And we will do 2 simple things via this chat: creating squads (i guess many squads with 8 members to fit PSN voice chat, if ingame will remain unusable), and target designation.
    So we decide where we go, and entire outfit in any way - go to massive battle.

Usually players are divided into two types: lone wolfs and team players. I need both typos. Team players will play as team, lone wolves will play as they want, we wont force them to anything, but playing on base wich we decided to capture or defend.

So now we came to requirements for members and members+.
    Skilled player is sounds good, but how to check it? Most people like to use Kill/Death ratio for that task. But what is KD mean? Simple example -
    who is better player: sniper on far mountain/bushes who keep kd 10, but kill 2 enemy per hour, or guy who always in mess on frontline and kill enemy every 30 seconds but keep his KD 2?
    So here we came to importance of kill per hour (minute) parameter. Guy who can keep his KD high and kill many enemies in short time - is skilled? Not so obvious.

But who better, guy who found way to make high KPM near enemy sunderer, or guy who do the same while attack and defend enemy base?
    So here we came to importance score per minuts parameter and playing for objectives.
    Btw guy near enemy sunderer is not useless too, but he choosed easy way.

So skilled player is complex of parameters of stats. Our reqiurements:
    KD 2+ (infantry)
    SPM 300+
    KPM 1+
    also i will check weapon's Accuracy 25%+
    to be honest, i will check your entire stats, and if i have any doubts - i will explain about my doubts and will ask you to prove your skill. Its guarantee to be fair with our slogan.
    Maybe later we will change reqiurements in hard way. Because i play for fun, to explosive directive, and anyway have most of sessions stats fit to reqiurements, so its not so high as can be.

Each parameter is not high, but if any your parameter below it, you need to prove your skill.
    So, if you KD is 10, SPM is 400, but kpm is 0.5 - you must prove you can play with KPM 1+ (and in same time kd 2+ and spm 300+), before we will accept you. Way to prove - 5-7 day's session in row with kpm 1+ (and right spm and kd) (its easy to check on ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw) and screenshots each session from ps4eu.planetstats.net with open KDR, SPM and "weapon kills" sections.

If someone ruined his stats, but think he can play on that level of skill - you can prove it in same way. Make 7 game sessions in row with right stats - and show it to us via ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw and 7 screenshots from ps4eu.planetstats.net with open KDR, SPM and "weapon kills" sections.

So to join - just post here link to you stats on ps4eu.planetstats.net or ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw with some info.
    Example:
    1. Link to your stats
    2. Type of joining (member or member+)
    3. Type of your gameplay. (team player or lone wolf or lone wolf who can play in team if need)
    if team player
    4. What you prefer: create squad by yourself or join to someone.
    if ultimate lone wolf
    4. I dont want to play in squad at all
    5. Two classes you most like to play.

my PSN ID dalt_ud
    here is link to our outfit http://ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=rrt
    • Up x 1
  2. Flymo

TRC are looking for guys if ur interested. Terranaxoim has the 2nd highest kills in the TR an im about 5th right now. My kd is not great coz I dont play for kd I go for objectives an die alot. Would be interested from learning tips n tricks off you guys tho to better my light assault. Always welcome to run with us if your free.
    • Up x 1
  3. daltud

We already have clan, but clans doesnot matter until devs will make possibility to clan battles. So i want to try my idea for make fun :)

And advice to improve anyone skill is simple - play as you wish, for objectives or not, kill more of them and dont die a lot xD You cannot be useless if you have high SPM, KPM and KD.
  4. Flymo

5. daltud

Thanks for offer, i will keep it in mind :)

About your stats - your stats is good enough, but you obviously play in different playstyle than we.

As example - you can see Askull made 1160 kills on weapons in ~10-12 hours. My results not so good, but i will fit my Jaguar's 1160 kills in 14-15 hours.

Your SPM is good, but without high KPM (Kill Per Minute) and KD - i cant say you are good infantry player. Try to make on some new weapons 1160 kills in short time, maybe you have hidden talents you dont know about :)
  6. daltud

Importance of stats in this order SPM=>KPM>KD. So most important is SPM+KPM, and KD is less important.
  7. SystemAlpha

add me
    psn
    The-System-08
  8. daltud

tomorrow will add you in PSN

for now added you here in list
  9. daltud

i guess when here will 5+ member we will begin to cooperate. Or even with 3 people, but i hope we will find 20-30 members. I know there is many good players :)

I wanna to try some experiment here. I think 20-30 skilled guys+randoms enough to win any base vs 100+ randoms xD
  10. The_OG_Miller

I may come and have a mess around on my TR alt once I have bashed out my NC character for a few weeks. I auraxiumed my Gauss saw on the first day of the beta, so I can get the grind on easy if needed.

[IMG]
  11. daltud

Spy from NC detected :D

Post your TR alt name, and i will add it, if it have good stats, who knows, maybe you work against TR when you play as TR :p :D

your skills have the proof, now we need a proof about your loyality to TR when you are play as TR :p
  12. The_OG_Miller

My TR alt is BR1 atm........... I has no deaths I guess....
  13. daltud

Anyway its TR team, i will include in first post TR characters only. So will post stats of TR alt anytime you ready, we have no hurry here.
  14. daltud

hmm, i think create special category for spies from other factions xD
  15. Zaju

You going to need atleast one of your pockets, so dont leave me behind :p
  16. daltud

Seems like people like the idea. So we need to choose right name. Better if it will do people with native english, but i have some ideas:
    prototype was RRT - Rapid Response Team
    one more - RST - Rude Shock Team
    one more - BFT - Brute Force Team

Lets go to choose right one, offer your versions.
  17. daltud

but there is so many pathos :eek:

so one more - NoW - Noobs on Warpath

i really like this version :cool:
  18. SystemAlpha

Rapid Response Team sounds pretty damn awesome, it would be the best name
  19. LaSouris

20. daltud

Who play aginst then? If everyone wanna be TR :D Ok, write you in spy list :)

We need at least 10 minimum to begin, i guess with <10 we will not feel any effect :(