[TR] Rapid Response Team - a concept of interclan elite infantry team

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by daltud, Jul 2, 2015.

1. LaSouris

It is looking TR, although going with most underpopped could be fun too. :p
  2. daltud

At start here was equal 33% for all factions.

But only TR has reliable people who play regularly. Order is true power, not puprle tights and mystical freedom :p
  3. LaSouris

True power comes in the form of a NWO Miller MAX squad. Try taking a point away from us when we're using that ;)
  4. daltud

When i will get my team as i want - i will ask you where your MAX squad play ;) We will come :D
    • Up x 1
  5. daltud

up, we still looking for skilled players.

meantime we work for all TR :D
  6. daltud

bump, i am a bit changed description and changed some requirements. All in first post.
  7. antonk123

The problem with this concept is that it follows an elitist mindset, that a group of "skilled" players could beat overwhelming forces in planetside 2 every time. I would argue that that logic is completely false. Skill is important but the most important is cohesion and teamwork. A well prepped team that can work well together can do more than a rag tag group of elitist players. I'm not afraid of dying and neither is anyone in the TRC, that's why we manage to hold off greater numbers.
  8. daltud

only one question - why you think teamwork is exclusive for "people who dont care to die"?

I met a lot of clans who thought in that way in other games.

People who perfectly understand game mechanic and tactic and got skill and good stats as reflection of that - usually much more better in teamwork too. when they want it ;) They dont care to die too, but have skill at killing. That is difference.
  9. antonk123

Someone can have great stats and be completely useless at defending a base because all they do is farm in 96+ fights. If you have 30 seconds to resecure a point you rush into the point, there's very little room for skill except for some aim. In that moment its all about getting your bodies on the point rather than being skillful. It's not exclusive though, I've seen tankers with great teamwork, but they were useless in the fight because they were afraid to die. Finally, personal skill in a game does not in any way demonstrate teamwork.

A skilled group of players that play together a lot and have developed cohesion amongst them is the best outcome. However you are proposing an elitist group formed up of people in separate outfits that would meet up together once in a while (ditching their outfits in the process) to fight at the same base. Any well organised group composed of decent players with the same amount of people as you could hold you off a point easily.
  10. daltud

Say to me the game where you was in top clan among top players.
    If you have not that experience - its just you opinion based on your fantasy.

So anyway, do as you want. I will do as i want. If i will found enough people who support my idea - you will see how it work.
  11. antonk123

Yeah for sure I don't want to shut down your whole operation man, do what you want and if people join up, more power to you. Im just skeptical about how it will work out.

Also, my multiplayer experience stems mostly from planetside 2 where i have hundreds of hours on PC and PS4 so I can't really go from other game experience. That doesnt matter though because we're talking about planetside 2 here and it is a unique game with unique tactics and gameplay experience. In planetside 2, I have run across many "top tier" players which were unable to repel an organised group of players with less personal skill. Communication, trust, and cohesion are what make a group effective in planetside 2.

Finally, I'm not saying that very skilled players are not capable of teamwork, they have just as much of a chance to be a team player than anyone else, but again: personal skill is not an indicator that someone is a team player.

*oh and edit: it doesnt matter if I have been in a "top clan with top players", none of what I am saying needs to be backed up by that sort of experience.
  12. daltud

I know category of players you told about. Yes, here a lot of them. But its not problem, because most of others players - can do team work as well. And even ultimate lone wolfs will useful for me. They can kill people in right base? Yes, so more they kill in any way - more profit for others.

My experience from other games where i played in top clan - skilled players need A LOT less communication to do same team work as less skilled players. Just understood each other without a word.
  13. antonk123

planetside 2 is not as straightforward as other games
  14. daltud

absolutely the same, only mobs is bigger
  15. SilverTR

Oh dear, you have no idea about planetside 2.
  16. daltud

Difference not worth a word to say about. Mix of standart conquest+domination modes with a bit different respawn system. And with crowd of noobs everywhere.
  17. SilverTR

You really have no clue do you.
  18. daltud

only one thing different - endless respawn, its just change tactic. In classic shooter you must kill enemies (or control objects) while they have respawn points. In ps2 - you must destroy (or set and defend) respawn points to win base.

other parts of that game -its just shooter
  19. antonk123

With combined arms, huge maps, a whole lot more space for tactical and organised play and way, way, way more people.

Although I realised that you are obviously an MLG pro super elite player and i'm sorry for doubting you. You obviously make a huge difference at every base you spawn at:

All praise the spawn room warrior!
  20. daltud

For me, as battlefield series veteran, where was combined arm, huge maps (for classic shooters) - only spawn system and numbers of people is something new and its bring a bit different tactics. Maybe for people who never played battlefield series - ps2 seems like something SO different.
    Primary things is the same - who fight better have win.

lol, yes, i have that video, i had to do directive for carbines, and when lost of base was inevitable - i used it too for my profit to complete it faster. Also i have others video. Who want - can see all of them and made any opinions, i have nothing to hide.

Who want to show their "sarcasm" over that video - can do it too. Its perfectly show their level of analitic skills. I dont care. ;)

Maybe reason of your sarcasm - you always come with huge crowd of people vs small crowd and like to campering near respawn? then i understood why you dont like spawn room warriors :D They kill you too often?

I prefer battles where enemies have more people then my faction. And yes, one guy can save base. Just need to destroy sunderers.