TR Miller keep holding Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JeffBeefjaw, Mar 29, 2013.

1. JTKirk

And still TRAM sets alarm clock to 3am to ghost cap. 60% more pop than VS and 17% more pop than NC isnt enough? Maybe buy more lockon launchers to compensate?
  2. nella

That's exactly it. Why give TR the crown which is nearly impossible to cap when defended by a large amount of people? We had to be ready to defend the crown, mesa skydock and spec ops training camp, that's all we had to do, which we failed.

They better introduce orbital strikes soon, it's impossible to cap bases like the ones mentioned above with 100+ defenders.
    • Up x 1
  3. desktop

Its because they are purple, red is a much better colour than purple. The people love red, vanu bleed red.
  4. Acer

lol i was being sarcastic,
  5. phreec

We can talk all the smack we want about the TR. But fact is that both NC and VS are nowhere as organized as they are, even if they simply ghostcapped the continent in the middle of the night have they put up quite the fight to protect it. So kudos to them.
    • Up x 5
  6. desktop

You shouldn't be able to take a base with 100+ defenders. Sheer numbes is always going to win unless you get them at a disadvantage where numbers dont count. thats much harder to do when fighting on the defenders terms. This simple truth applies to all battlefields, real or virtual.
    • Up x 1
  7. JTKirk

VS might not be organized but we kept em warpgated most of the time. NC on the other hand let them cap the crown.
  8. HuntTheWind

Yeah, no kidding. I somehow kept thinking that surely they wouldn't let it happen. They did.

But I must say it was fun.
  9. IMTasty

Letting TR take the Crown with so little resistance was... to put it in the gentlest possible term, a mistake, I was baffled when I saw it. That said, i fought on Esamir all day today, so can't comment on the rest. It does seem like that either VS has taken a further hit to their population after this though, or TR has gained, possibly both.

BRTD and Goon reroll VS? As BFTD and Mensa? :p

Curse you for killing me yesterday, I was just looking at my redeploy timer, giggling thinking to myself "Haha I am getting away *******"! And then you pop in and shoot me, was an unpleasant surprise. :(
    • Up x 1
  10. Stromberg

nice job, backstabing VS for the past 2 hours NC. Gotta say, I enjoyed the 2h without constant striker lock ons for a change, though.
  11. nella

I don't know if TR had more people than us, it's just that we couldn't get anywhere near spec ops. Any vehicle, air or ground, trying to move closer was blown up in a second by 50 strikers. Infantry moving up were destroyed just as quickly by TR using the cover provided at spec ops.

And don't even get me started on mesa skydock.
  12. HuntTheWind

Now I thought that VS and NC worked surprisingly well together despite the occasional problems and they were spot on with skydock defense today.
  13. Macinzon

Anyone has some awesome footage about what's going on on Miller =D?
  14. Xasapis

The reason VS are doing this well despite being separated in gazillion small outfits is because the VS are now pretty much all veterans. Very few low BR join us these days, which means whoever leaves is not replaced. And this is the reason we are more coordinated despite the lack of centralised alliance (well, nothing beyond what the game offers as an officer channel).
  15. Acceleratio

Oh god... I cant wait until cont locking is finaly going to happen and stupid Indar will be LOCKED. Whichever faction does it will be my herofaction.
    And all those people farming at the crown.... they will have to fight for real then
    • Up x 1
  16. TintaBux

TR been hammered on Miller tonight, almost warpgated most of night.

Then why did VS struggle so much with South East Warpgate? (With NC doing so well up North also, just like TR did)

Also once VS got the north warpgate (Back in a way) many players from TR/NC went back to playing VS and more newer players started joining VS again.
  17. Xasapis

I don't remember VS struggling. I do remember holding Indar for 20 days with a non existing MBT. I'd say we did a lot better than how NC did when they had the place.

The return happened for a day or two, then the population returned to normal. The exact same thing happened when the introduction of the new launchers. Population got better balanced for a day or two, then back to what we have today.
    • Up x 1
  18. Sekaszy

Yeah i love that part of vanu. People just know what to do and do this **** good.
  19. JTKirk

TR has the numbers, right now 41% world pop. Add lockon launchers and there isnt much that can go wrong. I dont mind beeing the underdog but the 41% faction bragging about how organized and awesome they are is a bit annoying.
  20. fdykn

What is Vanu pop on other Servers beside Miller?