TR Miller keep holding Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JeffBeefjaw, Mar 29, 2013.

1. JeffBeefjaw

Posted on psu,

So we took it with organisation and interesting timing, here come the fights.

Friday night prime time, mass vs push down the east side and the next obvious nc from the sw all along the south. Repeated epic holds at the sky dock and rashnu, that's alot of scatmaxes and lobstermen. It was no secret the nc and vs tried to tag team us, we just owned it. Prime time VS and NC zergs held off. hmm?
    • Up x 2
  2. Rhyl

The NC aren't tag teaming. The majority of their forces spend their time ghost capping our hexes or in Esamir.
    • Up x 2
  3. JeffBeefjaw

It was a 3 way pop locked cont for ages, then some defeatist left it. Esamir, are you realy mentioning it.Indar was the fight unless you were runnning
  4. shadouac

a man called jeff with "custom water" in the personal computer specification he attaches to everything posts on a forum about a game he has spent a fifth of his every lifes moment playing for the last 5 months as a team specifically portrayed as fascists, little realising that the only person he has defeated is himself
    • Up x 1
  5. Teegeeack

Pretty sure it wasn't prime time. Normal people would be asleep by the time you were getting into VS heartland.
  6. JeffBeefjaw

A long time planetside player, no other game interests me and this is what i play. BRTD rep on TRAM. My hardware? i enjoy watercooling and overclocking, i help many with hardware choices. Still sore we yoniked it?
  7. Rhyl

No idea what you're talking about. Most of NC was capping esamir at the time. If you checked the Esamir continent many NC were over there fighting for it. If you watched our hexes you'd have seen that many NC forces were capping them. Most of NC was NOT hitting the Terran. They were harassing us.
  8. Teegeeack

Your ability to capture a continent in the early hours of the morning is certainly impressive.
  9. Hovis

Indar was just another three way tonight. Maybe some extra pressure on the TR because everybody hates them, but plenty of fighting between the NC and VS too. I actually would have liked to see the VS have a whack at the TR full force, rather than pushing our lines back, but it was pretty clear that until their numbers began to flag their goal was taking the whole continent.

When it's time to put Indar neutral the TR will know it.
  10. JeffBeefjaw

Both NC and VS pushed, we held them and then some. TR Prevail.
  11. Hovis

When the time comes the TR will be tested, and we'll see how you do. Right now it's just same old same old. Might have felt a bit more aggressive than usual because you've been on the back foot all night and double XP is a hell of a motivator to keep attacking.
  12. Rhyl

NC barely pushed you. Trust me. It was mostly us but NC kept pushing us hard to. Sorry to break it to you. :(
  13. JeffBeefjaw

14. Rhyl

I played all day. There was no betraying. Heck, the NC are even here in this thread admitting they pushed us both.
  15. JeffBeefjaw

Saw mass vs and nc gal drops, max pushes tonight on Rashnu, there was an amazing fight when both vs and nc had tele hard caps. The Skydock, was amazing equally. You guys tried it today and it was held off. Both fronts.
  16. Rhyl

And despite that it wasn't our full forces. The NC was pushing on us as well. We also had a few outfits over on Esamir. I find your posts amusing, however. You seem to be fighting really hard to "prove" or "believe" that you did hold off against the entire might of the NC and Vanu simultaneously. If that was your full strength or effort well then.. I'll say no more.
  17. Hovis

Empty Galaxies used as pad sweepers do not a mass drop make.

As Rhyl has implied, if you think this was both other factions intentionally trying to squish the TR you're in for a long weekend.
  18. JeffBeefjaw

Oh did you miss the 40 nme the gals dropped on the roof, think Frankies mopped up half of them then it was a beacon farm to say the least ;)

The weekend will be interesting.
  19. Kinj

The message that i'm getting from this thread is clearly 'the Phoenix and Scatmax is not overpowered', since neither could do anything to errrr, halt your domination? Right.

Either that or we were, you know, fighting elsewhere. Personally, I saw a ****ton of action on Amerish.

But by all means continue bigging yourself up. No-one cared about your initial ghost cap, and no-one cares now.
    • Up x 3
  20. JeffBeefjaw

It was just a lack of organisation, NC and VS have noticed they need to bring more to the table. It's for the best of the game, sorry we are doing it better right now ;)