[Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by karlooo, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Effect

I applaud you for actually using it so you can try to understand its strengths and weaknesses.
  2. VV4LL3

As an alibi, NSO MAX is the worst. But hey, who's keeping track anymore, right?
  3. AuricStarSand

You know I've tried the NC max more since I last wrote. & the amount of times, from now to then, that I've gotten repaired WHILE engaging, is almost zero.

I have to run back to find a engineer, if I even find one. Almost every time. & the max loses hp to bullets so fast ur at half hp mere seconds later. Then when you do soak dmg, your just backpeddling and the shield makes everyone notice you WAY more. So the dmg you resist is almost meaningless since more people are always shooting you soon after.

So ye the shield is only good for outfit play & only for outfits that do niche max crashes, which mine doesn't really. They do land grabs, not ness infantry teamwork. So eh the shield isn't that great for most situations, where your solo or apart of amateur pub squad.
    You need auto regen, shield doesn't have that.