TR is ridiculous

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blacsktab1337, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Heyitsrobbie1984

This is how i expect the TR to react when their magazine capacity get a nerf

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. MikSchultzy

Troll thread is troll.
  3. Heyitsrobbie1984

Thats pretty much it. nothing wrong with the TR as far as im concerned. the only thing the TR has goin for them is the stormtrooper helmet
    • Up x 1
  4. Heyitsrobbie1984

Thats pretty much it. nothing wrong with the TR as far as im concerned. the only thing the TR has goin for them is the stormtrooper helmet
  5. STR1D3R109

How does the stormtrooper helmet help? stormtroopers cant aim xD

Anyway I don't know how you can think TR is overpowered at all, were you spawning at a sunderer and was constantly getting spawn killed? Because if it was, its your own fault for being stupid and not finding a better spawn...

come back and winge when you are BR 100 with a good opinion behind it. :D
  6. Heyitsrobbie1984

true but everyone wants that helmet so the TR has got a huge population boost
  7. STR1D3R109

If you really want to spend $10 on a helmet (although its for all class except max) then feel free to join TR (The population boost is because of the warp-gate rotation, north spawn on Indar is a population changer :eek: )
    • Up x 1
  8. Heyitsrobbie1984

the TR is my alt. my NC is my main :)
  9. Zenatsuu

Cry me your tears, so that I may feast.
  10. Camycamera

lol. yesterday was the first time EVER i have seen TR at 40% pop and vs and nc like, 25% each i think?

but guess who had one the indar alert yesterday? VS. we had more numbers, but we still lost.

and remember when the NC used to have the most pop, but apart from yesterday, the pop has been pretty balanced.

and the NC have scat maxes etc, and VS have ZOE, what exactly is OP about us? superior tactics? the fact we can actually aim? o_O
    • Up x 1
  11. xGreedFuSioN

I can get to BR9 in 30 minutes and I'm not even that good.
    • Up x 2
  12. Menelek

I've been playing for a week and already BR 30, i must be some kind of god or something, ALL BOW BEFORE ME
  13. XRIST0

Never going to happen , not with our poor dps .. we dont have 200 dps LMG's and Carbines like the NC .

I play on Briggs and TR are not OP :rolleyes:

Solution : L2P
    • Up x 1
  14. ACE McFACE

Yep. That seems about right.
    • Up x 1
  15. WV17

Not OP... I'm guessing original poster is an NC player (like myself)... being NC on briggs atm is PAINFUL mostly because its entirely people by spastics.... like the original poster.. .. pretty demoralising being practically gate locked on ever cont. The issue is the sheer crapptastical nature of indar.... southeastern corner is a killing pit.
  16. Satanam

I think it's because of the Commissar Cap. Just saying.
    • Up x 4
  17. Kortan

The Briggs 4th faction came from TR, they've just returned home.
    • Up x 2
  18. Phrygen

this is some good trollin right here.
    • Up x 1
  19. SgtBreastroker

Only thing OP about TR are their Prowler tank zergs taking areas with little to no resistance.

Massive lulz are induced when TROL and TR clash at Indar Excavation and Quartz Ridge. Certs for errbodyyy.
    • Up x 3
  20. Kaesarr

SOE need to ban Commissar caps, they are too scary for the enemies.
    • Up x 2