TR has the best warpgate on all 3 continents, rotate please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SlingBlade, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Scorponok

well personally i hate having the North WG...much better down in the corner..
  2. Liewec123

there was a wonderful post here a day or two ago someone had taken the time to compile loads of links and stats
    that showed how far behind NC weapons were, curiously its completely vanished.

also you clearly haven't shot at a galaxy with a vulcan, its huge and slow moving, if you have any level of aiming ability you will hit it.
    and don't say the shamefully bad "but its high up and the turret won't tilt!" because i trust you're competent enough to know that you can park on a slope.
    before the fix i tested a stock uncerted Vulcan against a 4000 cert maxed anchor maxed reload AP prowler (the holder of the highest dps in the game) on the time to kill a galaxy (at 300m), default vulcan was 8 seconds, 4000 cert prowler was 10.
    ESFs exploded almost instantly...so don't BS that it was OK.

i also see you're on ceres, i invite you to switch to NC and attack some TR :)
    lets see if we can win the domination series, ITS VERY CLOSE AND EXCITING!
    NC: 91,991
    VS: 98,184
    EZ: 128,213
  3. FocusLight

1. No. I don't 4th faction. My NC toon is on Woodman and will remain there until the servers close down... or Woodman get's merged with Ceres. Then it will never be used again, unless moved elsewhere. Because I don't 4th faction.

Also please include the rest of my post the next time you respond to me and respond to all of it, not just the first 4 words in one sentence, and if you CAN'T respond to my point then have the spine to concede that you can't counter my arguments.
  4. Liewec123

you mean like your total ignorance in TWO of my posts of the TR's hilariously large lead in the WDS?
    NC: 94,196
    VS: 100,237
    EZ: 131,458

the difference in score between NC and VS being 6%, while the difference between NC and TR is 29%?

while mr.TR continuously repeats "hush, just accept this, its fine, everything is balanced, NC are great!"
    jedi mindtricks won't work on me sorry!
  5. FocusLight

Like we needed the WDS to tell us the TR is currently on top. We knew this from before, YOU HAVE WHINED ABOUT THIS FOR HOW LONG and WDS is a relatively new thing. You keep changing things around, you keep ignoring my statements and you keep crying that TR is so OP and NC so UP regardless of what anyone says. I have never said to just accept that things are like this, nor have I ever denied any kind of imbalance, I have however argued against plenty of people, yourself included, who INSIST on crying about EVERYTHING all the time, using liberal volumes of hyperbole and at time all-out lies. You keep, for instance, whining about the Striker, even now in it's current state.

I am sick and tired of trying to reason with you. You behave like a child, you cherry-pick anything you want to answer to and ignore anything else, any counter-argument is swept aside in favor of move juvenile crying and bare-faced lies.

Enough of this farce. I'll simply write you off as a useless whiner and ignore you on these forums. I likely should have done so long ago when the writing on the wall was crystal clear, but I keep holding out this belief that people on these forums are reasonable, civilized Humans and that a bit of a constructive exchange is possible. This is clearly not the case with you.

/ignored.
  6. Liewec123

you repeatedly tell me to stop and accept the imbalance.

you repeatedly imply that there isn't a colossal void between TR and NC

this ofcourse is...

thank you.