[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Frozn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. PeaSum

[IMG]
  2. Frozn

3. AquaKiller

Had some nice skirmishes today on Esamir, you guys interrupted (just a bit) our combined arms operation.
  4. Frozn

Pleasure is all ours :) give us a warning next time so we'll do a better job ;)
  5. MajorZbug

Had a good one together against the NC zerg tonight. Still love you guys. Need to get that haxball tournament started ! <3
  6. Frozn

Yes! Definetly, first thing on monday, unable to get close to a pc before that x)
  7. Frozn

Rainy days are lovely, no customers :)
  8. Mikenumbers

Rain is good, less people around. I hate people... except you and Bargus. <3
  9. MajorZbug

Perfect ! We've trained real hard. I mean, I didn't play since last time, but I have beer in the fridge. It will be glorious.
  10. Frozn

Ah home sweet home. PS tablets suck
  11. Frozn

Fun times today, we came close!
  12. Frozn

Just because.
    [IMG]
  13. Ulysees

Return bump for everyones most hated Striker teams!!! Keep rockin' Goons.
  14. Frozn

I find it funny, that we did the exact same thing for months with the annihilator, but it didnt put up such a pretty light show so not that many people noticed. Still did the same thing :D
  15. Ulysees

Because everyone has access to the annihalator so that would be pot calling the kettle black if we *****ed about it then but you know with empire specific launchers we get a whole new thing to QQ about, pretty sure you love how easy it is for NC to hide behind a hill and kill your Sundys with our Phoenix's :)
  16. Frozn

Ah well that makes sense then, and i probably would if i ever saw that happening... Now i don't know the phoenix well enough to say it's good or bad, but i rarely see it used in an organized group. Also AV Turrets do a ton of dmg and have a tighter turning angle;)
  17. Ulysees

Initially I was not too impressed. The lack of range and the fact that if you get jumped by a tank you are a free kill means we tend to not run with this equipped as a default loadout but of late we have started to see a lot more tactical advantage as long as you spot the enemy sundy and then get everyone to the same spot insta gib with no chance of avoiding it as you don't get the warning like you do with the lock-ons so I have revised my opinion in the last week or so. I still think it is the weakest of the 3 empire specific launchers due to it's lack of utility but for one particular task which is probably the most important factor in the game, enemy spawn removal, I personally think it vastly outperforms the TR and Vanu empire specifics.
  18. Frozn

Well, if there's anyone that comes to mind that i would not want to see with phoenix's it would be you guys. Pretty much some of the only ones able to deal dmg with it. But we shall kill you before that happens!
  19. MajorZbug

You didn't need that bump, but oh well, have it anyway. It's not like you guys NEED anything. Except a good beating at Haxball.
  20. Frozn

Well we may not need much, but we would be a lot less effective without you and the rest of TRAM :D
    • Up x 1