[TR] [EXE] - Execution

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Escorge, May 23, 2013.

1. Riskae

no joke, I love EXE more every day.
    • Up x 2
  2. angryBuddha

@Blackbird: you may have taken some/all of us out, but just remember that we get EVERYONE in the air back w/in 2 minutes or less. Eventually the newer pilots will get the experience to be come aces. More importantly, we know what our targets and goals are... so if we don't come back and you get bored, those sky guards/busters can always use a fresh coat of wax.
  3. kaptinkrunch88

You can't judge this outfit by the results from one of their divisions outings. When this outfit bring the whole toolkit you better call all of your friends. You're going to need back-up.
    • Up x 4
  4. Attlas

So I joined an EXE platoon the other day. Good times were had

• Up x 1
  5. Darkchef

I'm proud to be a part of EXE, great group to be with!
  6. monkeyfetus

We just established a kickass new standard for Mechanized Infantry Armor Support Squad. Test runs went great today, and I'm really excited to see it implemented during our weekly operations. Much thanks to OJSimpsun for coming up with the squad composition and formation.
  7. Thuggernauttt

Lol you Guys should change your name to "Free Exp" cuz that's what itz like when
    Da Thuggernaut fights you

Thug it or die nah mean?
  8. Varennikov

EXE is the best outfit. It always was. I'm a proud member too. Chill people.

Its really that good :)
  9. Corvus Corax

Haven't logged in to play in ~4 days, but just tried to check EXE facebook/site, and they're both down...what's going on? I'm a bit out of the loop...
  10. Blarg20011

Huh, I don't know. It's down for me too, says the site isn't compatible with chrome.
  11. Darkchef

The website is currently down, but it will be back up soon.
  12. CycloneRaider

I joined EXE during a drunk division battle at feldspar canyon base yesterday, VS had about 30 heavy tanks 8 sundes an infantry platoon and an air division against 19 of our lightnings and a platoon of drunk and stoned EXE guys, we were told don't give them a damn inch by our heavily intoxicated leader and we didn't. Half way through the fight 15 or so NC attacked from another direction but with a few of our tanks holding that path they quickly stopped coming down it. After about half an hour of intense fighting we pushed the VS back and broke their advancing front, it was an epic victory won by the ferocity and skill of our members.
  13. Corvus Corax

it was like a million voices suddenly cried out in terror

uh oh, down again. hack attempt #2?
  14. Fallengamer

• Up x 1
  15. Vohk

Videos of some our recent shenanigans:

• Up x 3
  16. kaptinkrunch88

Thank you for the body wave assault on the Crown the other day. I had a 20 man kill streak on the AV turret and more than half of them were Exe. I've missed your zerg platoons. You guys don't get to Amerish as often as I'd like.
    • Up x 1
  17. Blarg20011

Bumpety-bump.
    • Up x 1
  18. Corvus Corax

19. BrutusGregori

20. Remuul

I normally play TR on Briggs, but play an alt TR toon on Connery, especially when things are slow( smaller pop ).

Did a Dome Domination alert two days ago in an Exe led platoon, we grabbed our 4th Dome and the win with 10 seconds to go on the alert. Was a total blast and finished off with a large swarm of Gals crashing into the NC Amerish warpgate. Cheers to those who take the time to lead and lead well.
    • Up x 1