[TR][DSAR] Drop, Stomp, and Roll recruiting thread #2

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Cikk, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Cikk

Drop, Stomp, and Roll [DSAR] is actively recruiting mature members to join our outfit. DSAR operates on 3 simple principles.

1) Kick the **** out of the enemy.
    2) Do so with a group of great guys who just want to laugh and blow s**t up.
    3) Quality over quantity. We do with 2 squads what many outfits can't seem to do with 4. We're good at what we do.

Send a message/friend request in game to Cikk, Killtrox, OneTonBrute, KhazGrey or Isidor for an invite.

If no officers are online our veterans can get you an invite and get you set up in the squad: Frostbrewed, Musashi, FITSY, Backhanded, OneOhOne, Gryff, Raptorzero5, Gryff, or 25thvolunteers.

Must be 18+ and have/willing to download Ventrilo. (www.ventrilo.com)
    You don't need a mic, but you do need to be able to hear - most people with mics in our outfit don't type in chat at all, myself included.

http://dsaroutfit.enjin.com/ - website!
    • Up x 1
  2. Cikk

3. FleshLightParty

I am interested in joining. I will play whatever the outfit needs but prefer being in a Liberator. I have a fairly upgraded Liberator with both Zypher and Dalton. Add me as a friend.

FleshLightParty
  4. Cikk

5. Cikk

Bumpage.
    We're online right now with a good size group, kicking the **** out of Indar.
  6. Cikk

7. Isidor

8. Cikk

Bumpage. Great group of guys rocking the **** out of NC and VS.
  9. Cikk

10. Dirkonis

Solid crew here gents, been rolling since the start. A bunch of have fun, get things done group. Join up, let the Bsing and face rolling begin.
  11. Cikk

12. Cikk

13. OneTonBrute

I wish I could fart in my hand and deploy a fart grenade.
    • Up x 1
  14. Frostbrewed

DSAR, a kick *** group of guys, playing a kick *** game!

Don't settle with other TR outfits when the best one is right here and accepting members.
  15. Cikk

16. Cikk

Bump. Had an insane night tonight, tons of fun.

Every time we roll together is better than the last...
  17. MintiFresh

DSAR is the best group I've rolled with. Join it if you want to have a good time and hit the jackpot with certs.
  18. Cikk

19. Mustarde

We are sexy people with deep sensual voices that you will enjoy listening to while crushing NC/VS.
  20. RocketKokket

still looking for peeps? name on game is Bargainbooty. I play pretty versatile style, mostly engi, and liberator (when I can find an intelligent gunner on rare occasion that is) and mosquito ground support.

I play with some friends but they're not on as often as me so I left the outfit I started with them. Mainly I'm interested in doing air support with liberator right now because I just bought the c150 dalton :D msg me in game!