[TR][DSAR] Drop, Stomp, and Roll recruiting thread #2

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Cikk, Dec 6, 2012.

1. 24volunteers

A great outfit that is very fun and very organized
  2. Cikk

Bumpage
  3. Cikk

Bumpage.
  4. MintiFresh

Cikk enjoys very kinky things if you're in to that.
  5. MintiFresh

So Cikk told an awesome story today in vent about how he was touching himself to pictures of me. If you weren't in the outfit, you missed it. Might want to join before you miss more great vent stories!
  6. Cikk

7. lastcall360

Hey guys, Im a casual player, I love playing this game, love teamwork. Got the basic , sunderer that deploy, squad beacon rank1, my Main is engineer, rank 4 tool atm planing on getting rank 5 next. Im working on my mosquito too, got the lock on missile already (thx x2 xp). I got a weird work schedule and got two young child so I might have to leave at anytime. I got a mic. If you think I could fit in your outfit, well I would love come kick some *** with you guys. If you think I dont have the profile that fit your outfit well thx for your time. Gamertag : lastcall360
  8. Cikk

9. Cikk

10. Cikk

11. Cikk

12. Frostbrewed

Bumpage baby, just bump, bump, da bump!
  13. Cikk

Bumpage.
  14. Backhanded

Awesome group of guys, and a friendly bumpage
  15. Cikk

16. PSBJ

Best outfit on the server.
  17. MintiFresh

Some fun things we do on off time...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. Tuqui-tuqui

Hey DSAR, I tried to apply in your site but your application page seems to be broken :confused:

Anyhoo, my outfit and I (three friends) are looking to be absorbed by a larger, and with more presence, outfit since we now have very varied schedules and we cannot play together at times. We would love to join an outfit that loves strategy yet finds time to do some fun and ridiculous stuff. We are very casual about our gametime but we have years (decades now... wow) of experience in FPSers.

In-game name: Tuquini
  19. MintiFresh

I don't think we really use that app page. Just ask someone in-game for an invite and we'll get you. :)
  20. PSBJ

Just message one of the people listed in the OP for an invite.