[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. YamiNoTenshi

Huller watches you while you sleep ;)
  2. Arquin

Last night on Eisa I said something in /yell and then there's like 4 dudes "HI ARQUIN" and someone comments "OH MY GOD HE'S STALKIN EVERYONE!"
  3. YamiNoTenshi

Well you were trying to get me to go to esamir just so you could stalk me :(
  4. huller

That was supposed to be a secret! damn it Yami, you've spoiled it for everyone! :oops:
  5. YamiNoTenshi

I didn't say where you're watching him from ;)
  6. huller

Yay, opportunities! \o/
  7. Qballos

Ok this has been feakn fun,..DAMN YOU SteveO!!

We were Amarish at the Bastion..I got killed in my lib...CaptainQuarky was there..made a spawn beacon..*nononono dont spawn yet theres a max here! head t the WP theres save!*

Before i almost landed..CQ*Oh i lost him*
    I landed and was stuck in a wall ...*guess what,,,i found him..* DEAD

CQ went onto a mountain and i meneged to reach it also..*Weres the max? oh there he is! hes watching me...he sees me...yes he deff seen me**

Max walked away,.*Huh>?he didnt seen me?*

And note this..i was above CQ in the mountain...and i saw a max sneaking up behind him lmao
    *bump* CQ Dead..Then i went shooting him..he came to me..and i was down allrdy ...cloaked my way down and ran a bit around and cloaked again..and came on the mountain again....

Guess who was next me ...

Thx for the laugh Stevy :D was rly fun
  8. YamiNoTenshi

It's such nice weather outside, I might do some spandex fishing.
  9. huller

BRTD: immaturity at it's finest.
  10. YamiNoTenshi

I said fishing, not fisting.
  11. Dotz0r

actions speak louder then words..
  12. YamiNoTenshi

You weren't supposed to see that :/
  13. huller

Just found these two again :D

Didn't outfit recruitment policy state something allong the lines of "maturity"? Well, screw that, BRTD all the way!
  14. YamiNoTenshi

Maturity is for old people!
  15. Dotz0r

We need more ppl for awesome stuff, don't make me put on my commissars hat and start conscripting you. Although i do believe certain people *cough londo* would enjoy some new meat about the place....

www.BRTD.net

Join today and get all inclusive, and yes! that means access to yami's "special place"

Limited time offer, limited to yami's capacity.Does not go with brtd goodie-bag offer. Terms of services and liabilities are provided please read the faqs for details. Batteries sold separately.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Just a heads up, the goodie bag is attached to me.
  17. dnaRIP

Only because we wub you!
  18. dnaRIP

Those vids are great stuff! Join now to be a part of things that noone else is capable of!!!
  19. BNuts

Jump on this weekend with BRTD! We will be running public squads often, so please join in and see what's up! You will not be disappointed!
  20. Dotz0r

well it depends on if yaminotenshi can accommodate everyone or not, not to mention the public.