[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ulysees

Why havn't you guys made a fuss about appearing on Friday night ops? Only got a few hours to try and make sure you get a fun night of fighting and don't think I am gonna be able to fly to enough european countries providing coffee to keep my guys awake and give you guys the kicking you so richly deserve!!! Good luck tonight and hope it goes well, if previous friday night Ops on Miller are anything to go by it will be a blast!
  2. YamiNoTenshi

By this time tomorrow, fun will be had by all! I hope you guys are around to make it a night that FNO won't easily forget :D
  3. DeltaWidow

RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to BRTD being given the chance to feature in tonight's FNO with SOE we are opening recruitment for one week only.

This is because although FNO was rushed onto us, it is too good of a chance to pass up, especially with the 50 outfit que - But recruitment will only be open for one week (Will note if it get extended)

You have 'til the 12th to submit an app if you are interested in joining BRTD, but after that date recruitment will close once again for a while.

On a side note: I and maybe 2-3 others from BRTD will be running a 'Public Platoon' which will be featured alongside BRTD in the FNO. If interested in joining the Public Platoon look for: "BRTD Public Platoon (Alpha) FNO Featuring 1am GMT"

Thankyou
    -DW
  4. Dotz0r

I don't know why we should have too be to be fair,we are more grateful for the opportunity if anything. We don't really have anything really planne....yet - we were given this opportunity at very short notice. Not even being in the Que for a start. We just don't want to make promises we can not hold. Normally for big ops we like to give our members more notice - but this was more of a lastminute.com affair. Its not like we have any little parades planned.

All in all, we kinda agreed that miller needs more loving. We would be fools not to get another FNO on miller. BRTD is in the middle of a re-shuffle of management and is downsizing. Tonight we will be a true test of the semi-refreshed BRTD.

We will do our best to give you rebels a good fight....

but lets just say.... we may have a few tricks up our sleeve............
  5. Ulysees

I don't mean a fuss as in boasting how you are gonna wipe the floor with everyone but a mention in the recruitment thread when you knew so your friendly neighbourhood mortal enemies could try and get a little more organised themselves in preparing the great 2013 BRTD hunt :)

I am sure you guys will put on a good show for our server so lets hope we get a decent amount of insomniacs around from all factions to showcase the best PS2 server by a mile! Fell asleep last time when Conz was scheduled 20 minutes before it was due to start, unfortunately it was just too close to the week before with SoV and I am an old man these days and need the beauty sleep!!!
  6. YamiNoTenshi

I've heard that sleeping in a ScatMax on top of a giant pile of shotguns is quite refreshing so I don't blame you :)
  7. Dotz0r

I doubt we will be able to give the show that we could have given to be fair, somewhat we feel we won't be able to pull off a good of a show then if we knew weeks in advance for example. Just a case of us rolling with it. We are in the dark to be fair. How these outfits need time to "prepare" weeks before is beyond me! unless SoE are wanting something prepped. If thats the case well..

All in all, we are casual - we do it for fun and not to "wipe the floor" with people - although there is times when we get get a bit giddy :D

All in all, i hope BRTD can come out in force tonight - for the first time in a long long time, the bulk of our force will be together. Strength in numbers when the server is essentially going to bear down on you.

With the VS apparently taking indar, we will probably avoid indar. I doubt we will follow the alerts as well just for the sake of avoiding ques. In essence the server will follow us - hopefully. Then again... we like to play our little ruses... who knows how many platoons we will have....or where they are...

sneaky sneaky...
  8. Shinrah

GL& HF with your FNO folks, it´s getting late and I cba to play anymore today:> Spend several hours defending Indar against a combined NC/TR push to the north, and now its good for today.
    Hope you get to have some good fights on Amerish and GL again:>

Btw, you know Sharpe you know during FNO on the stream you should you know, not say ..well "you know" all the time because you know, we started counting you know and we counted around 1056 "you knows" so far, you know? :eek::D:p
  9. pulse

It made me dizzy, you know ;)

Anyway, time to bump!

<3 pulse
  10. SharpeShooter

hahahaha /facepalm I honestly could not help it, it was involuntary. I'm glad everyone enjoyed me sounding like a damaged record and me singing the pizza song :D. /blush
  11. Dictatorfish

How did the FNO go, guys? I was online, but I forgot and missed the whole damn thing! =[
  12. Luzario

bump to our little stars ;)
  13. Dotz0r

Gold star to sharpe for asking where i was for as soon as i opened my mouth "shh shhh". (GoD i sounded drunk as a skunk)

Really enjoyed being half way through explaining a plan to all 7 squads to then have literally the entire reaper erupt as sharpe attempted the pizza song. Lets just say i think one forward - galaxy crashed because of it.

Join BRTD today - whilst temporary recruitment is now in force. Come Join BRTD, we excell at maintenance simulator - y'know.
  14. Ulysees

This thread needs a bump! Thanks for the prowler shells to the face on Esamir on Saturday, they are always gratefully received!
  15. YamiNoTenshi

What? Are you cheating on me?!? I thought I was the only one allowed to shoot prowler shells in your face :(
  16. Ulysees

I have to admit Yami that it wasn't as intimate as your shells seeing as there were 5 prowlers lined up around the base taking turns to mow me down whereas your shots are always loving crafted displays of prowler skill and HE manliness!!!
  17. Neonin

IMTasty stole my bacon!
  18. YamiNoTenshi

<3
  19. dnaRIP

In case you didn't hear, BRTD were on FNO last Friday. It added 3"

:cool:
  20. Dotz0r

Join BRTD and get a free autograph!