Top Medic Players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ash87, Feb 12, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

Zoidbergenstein mains medic and he is pretty damn good
  2. Klypto

Meh, easy mistake xD
  3. slyyyy

Rayco - CML - Mattherson
    Rayco - CML - Mattherson
    Rayco - CML - Mattherson
    Rayco - CML - Mattherson
    Rayco - CML - Mattherson
  4. ValorousBob

Leon from [DWHQ] on Miller is the best I've ever personally fought with. Normally I get irritated when we only have one medic in a squad, but when Leon used to be in our late night TVA squads he was the only medic we needed. Part of it is that he's actually pretty damn good at killing people, so he could clean up a room and then go around rezzing all the people like me who tend to just turn on our overshields and charge in.
  5. Sovereign533

I have played for a total of 23 days and 8 hours, of which 14 days I played as a medic.
    I don't have a single auraxium medal yet.
    What I do have is 162 healing ribbons which amount to a total of 171.082 hp healed.
    And I have 467 revive ribbons which amount to a total of 7018 people picked up from the dead.
    Now, this all says absolutely nothing. Because the skill of a medic isn't measured in numbers. Well, the skill of a medic cannot be measured in numbers. Because true skill of a medic is his/hers situational awareness. This is the most important trait for a medic, and I would say that it's even more important for the medic then for any other class. Because other classes can generally afford to be killed. A medic on the other hand can't afford to be killed.

Now, I thought long and hard on what the class needs. And I can honestly not think of anything. The class is pretty much feature complete. It could maybe potentionally use a deployable that heals friendlies around it, but I can't see me using it. My healing gun is to important.
    We also don't need another gun, because the tools we have are good enough.

There is 1 thing I do request. I have had to go on a break for a couple of months. And now I come back I see MAXes take longer to rez. Which in itself is good, I thought it was a bit to strong to get a max back within a second after he died.
    But I also noticed that the increased risk doesn't come with increased rewards. For medics it's more profitable to rez 2 sniper infiltrators that were walking close range and don't contribute anything in the fight, then to rez that fully decked out MAX.
    • Up x 2
  6. Epic High Five

I use 90% of my infantry resources on revive grenades, 100% of my loadouts are revive grenades+max bandoleer, and I've only got 1.5 auraxiums left until I have every NC AR purple. I do this because I like the lack of downtime the aura allows, there's never a shortage of dead friendlies to convert into certs, and the guns the medics have access to are frankly incredible. So basically I'm pretty much the best.

Sniper infils are worthless in a pitched battle, whereas a fatsuit is a walking tank that a) will protect you and b) is the #1 thing people will target. You could spend 10 minutes rezzing sniper infils and not get the return you'd get from rezzing a single max.

NEVER LET A FATSUIT RESPAWN.
  7. Sovereign533

Lol, of course not. I'm just saying that 2x useless infantry = 300 xp. And 1x very useful MAX = 150 xp.
    And I think the fat suit should give a bit more xp.

I don't care that much about the xp, I already have my medic 100% certed and I don't need anything else. But it's more for the zergling medics in stead of the outfit medics.
    • Up x 1
  8. Epic High Five

Lol, I feel ya. I still feel it's good advice though, even for an Zerg medic.

"Never take points off the board, and never pass up real certs for theoretical certs" - AdmiralSnuggles
    • Up x 1
  9. Shadowsun

TorokF and Slil from Ceres EU.

Those two are hardcore and both very well competent all around as medics, really badass players and for me best on the server in the medics quarter NC side, respect.

Both will clean the room magically fast and get you up before you start looking at death screen most of the time lol, maybe biased but those are my experiences with them as frontline HA.

I can't think of any others that dedicated and pro in medics quarter on Ceres NC's side, sorr if there are any i didn't mention =(.

Complextro is worth mentioning but he's not playing atm.
    • Up x 1
  10. Iridar51

KawasakiGER of the Red Mist, Ceres. Not saying he's the bestest there is, but he's the only good combat medic I know.
  11. WaaWaa

Would love a metric that measured number of revives!
  12. Jaamaw

[NNG] Jathor and [NNG] Kuat. Beast-Mode medics.
  13. HythlodayDerpCompany

I have to throw out a handful of my own outfit mates in Derp Company (D3RP), Jouhou, Nostrome, Bozley, SovietPyro, Blobentsien, and plenty more, but I'd have to agree with Scorpomancer our best medic hands down is Otilita. She doesn't even bother herself with shooting the enemy, though she does play Infantry exclusively. Her score per minute is 325 with only a 0.37 on her KDR. Really says something about how much healing / reviving she does.

Otilita's stats on Dasanfall.