[BUG] Top 3 bugs , in your opinion:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TwistaX, May 16, 2013.

1. RomulusX

Lack of Re-Cert item available....man, fixing this bug would sure improve my quality of life ;)
  2. Wasdie

1. Triple loading screen
    2. Vehicle weapon stability. Has to be a bug.
    3. Don't know if it's a bug but that stupid issue where if you hit a little bump your aim gets thrown off. Really really really annoying.
  3. Roarboar

1: Hit registration bug
    2: Hit registration bug
    3: Hit registration bug

Absolutely gamebreaking.
  4. commandoFi

5. Brusilov [TR]

1. VR un-equip bug
    2. Mini-map resolution bug ( enemies and terminals not showing at the same resolution as the map when changed using [ and ].
    3. Recon-dart bug can't tell if recon dart is actually working or not.

4. But really, one of the most important (at very least getting an honorable mention) is the new wiggly esf bug. I find it's most noticeable on mosses and scythes, probably with maxed out dogfighting frame.

It's something to do with movement prediction that makes them seem to flip around erratically and makes them a pain to hit with the dalton.
  6. Nocturnal7x

Hit detection, lag, drop pod spin.
  7. YoXn

#1 Hit detection
    #2 Medical kit's not working when the server lags.
    #3 Hit detection
  8. Garakan

1. (Not a Bug) Bad Optimization
    2. World disappears / Game Crash Bug
    3. Insert Random, because there are a lot of annoying Bugs.
  9. NinjaTurtle

- No damage bug. Happens 50% of the time I pull a burster MAX

- Low graphics bug with the Infiltrator cloak

- Friendly fire sound when shooting at an enemy. I shot knowing I have an enemy in front of me, the friendly fire sound triggers I stop thinking **** mistake :eek: and by the time I realize the bug has lied to me it's too late I'm dead :mad:. Doesn't happen too often but when it does it infuriates me
  10. IamDH

Deploy bug pisses me off ALOT
    and the flicker bug (world dissappears)
  11. Zombo

the worst bug by far is the gunner seat bobbing around like the guy has parkinson
    the magrider is useless without AV gunners being able to land some hits
  12. Raigir

1: Triple Loading
    2: Triple Loading
    3: Triple Loading

(not a bug but)
    4: crappy hit detection
    (or maybe it is...)
  13. Vastly

Random freeze on respawn
    Random freeze when teleporting
    Random recoverable freeze when using terminals (going to desktop and bringing the game back removes it)
  14. khord

15. ValorousBob

Either Region chat breaking, or vehicles being unable to run people over.
  16. Brusilov [TR]

Oooh, i've got another one.

Cloak button not working. Could be due to lag, hitting the cloak button a second before exposing yourself, only to realise that everyone can still see you!

I spose it's not really the most important bug to fix, considering everyone playing on low settings can just see you anyway, even if you are cloaked. :(
  17. Fanaticalist

Is the triple loading screen really that annoying? You have to wait a few extra seconds. So what?

1: Crash on redeploy is the worst. "Looks like a good fight there" *crash* restart client and back to WG :mad:
    2: Flicker bug. Love when it happens in the middle of the fight, yay.
    3: Server slowness, lag, whatever causes ammo packs, med packs, repair, and healing to stop working.
  18. TwistaX

On hit detection, SOE probably cannot reproduce this bug because they do not have a HUGE fight in their test servers to replicate it.
  19. RealityWarrior

Cap points blinking like they are being capped when they really aren't

Generators showing broken on mini map after they are fixed
  20. GSZenith

1) 3 loading screens while driving vehicles, like really SoE?
    2) Knife being 50/50 vs afk targets.
    3) noob tube through shields