[BUG] Top 3 bugs , in your opinion:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TwistaX, May 16, 2013.

1. TwistaX

Bumpy terrain causing gunner/passenger cameras to shake and vehicles to look like flopping fish out of water.

AA MAX flak stop doing damage and hitting during big fights (Happens to entire platoons/outfits)

Eng AV turret projectile are invisible and seem to ignore vehicle armor(why cert armor?) Engineer can see target but target cannot see engineer, rendering range bug?
    • Up x 4
  2. Vetto

No... Damage Bug... Really killing this game for me, I can be ripping people apart as my Max only to have all damage just stop..((No it not a weapons lock))
    • Up x 1
  3. XOLiD

Everything flashing and I can see through the ground and such along with having massive frame drop is my only real problem these days.
    • Up x 3
  4. Teegeeack

Infiltrator visibility on low settings.
    • Up x 1
  5. siiix

no damage bug is annoying

i do not have the rendering bug , but it would annoy the hell out of me if i would have that problem

occasional screen flickering to the point where i have to reboot the game (rare trough)

minimap do not match the terrain, i'm looking for the road, but its not where it supposed to be

charly squad purple and VS switches back to purple EVERY frekin time i start the game ... so i think i fixed it in settings , but its back again, this results in my shooting my own team OR me not shooting at VS because i think its my team

some infantry and many vehicles do not have the indicator what team they are on, so we keep shooting our own team assuming its the enemy

generators/consoles signaling they down or up and they are the exact opposite

turrets/terminals down cant be repaired because the game forgot to update the status at capture

SOME enemy bullets pass trough shields

some of the striker rockets turn around and hit me in the face, or my team mate next to me (rare)

try to repair something and it wont find any spot to repair, or in middle of repair it stops over and over again

vehicle stuck between 2 objects and cant get out.. i understand that i cant get in, but at least let me out the window or something (cant disassemble either now)

i die 50 meters from my squads/platoons surrender and it wont show up as deploy option, same happens from farther away (this happens often)
  6. Rhaeyn

#1: "Flicker bug" (when you get 0fps for a few moments and afterwards the terrain "flickers")
    #2:
    #3: Triple loading screen
    • Up x 2
  7. sam38

scythe hailstorm turbo laser graphics blinding glitch
  8. siiix

oh yeah a big one, switching continents MOST OF THE TIME the waiting list is not working, you have to keep pressing the button and then at some point it just deploys you right away, probably bypassing the waiting list

other big one, a few places it looks like there is a road, but the road sudenly ends, you cant go back because the hill is to steap, and you cant barely even stop in time before you head down the cliff right in to the ocean... i saw once an entire surrender and tank colum just fall of the cliff, about 7 vehicles.. even if some managed to stop the vehicle behind could not brake fast enough and pushed them of the cliff (sadly i do not remember the location) the entire platoon was dead, except a few people who bailed in time, but then it was to far to walk back and had to redeploy
  9. Valena

1.) Nanoweave giving double the intended HP.

2.) No damage bug.

3.) Hip fire accuracy when ADS. It happens if you begin shooting before you aim, and can sometimes happen after you aim, lag permitting.
  10. Zan_Aus

1) Region Chat
    2) Screen flicker bug
    3) Incoming missiles/trails not rendering correctly

My pet hate: Recon dart bug
  11. Farlion

All of this.
  12. lilleAllan

1. Game often freezes and has to be terminated from the task manager
    2. IRNV scopes sucks on low settings
    3. Seriously, IRNV really sucks on low settings.
  13. Nepau

1. Gunner Sea sickness
    2.Increased Client crashes ( seems a lot of my outfits getting more crashes then before GU8
    3. Death on Gal Drop, Seems to happen a ton to some and never to others.

These are the ones I run across the most, Can't say I notice the no damage, sure its there but I just don't have it happen to me very oftain.
  14. Kronic

1) Bug that makes you bounce in the air if your character hits a slight incline/object
    2) Triple loading screen
    3) Getting hit by invisible projectiles/infantry
    • Up x 1
  15. Bearcat

1. Not being able to get ammo from engineer drops. It's a bug that keeps reappearing, and it's extremely annoying.

2. Things not rendering properly (like projectiles)

3. The hit-box errors when things move weird
  16. Tekuila

1) Max min range bug
    2) Lock on missiles avoiding terrain
    3) Triple loading screen
  17. Jaloro

1 : The dead zone in front of maxes
    2 : Triple loading screen
    3 : Spinning drop pods
  18. Ganelon

1) Scythe ramming
    2) Scythe graphical glitch
    3) Triple loading screen.
  19. Jkar

1) Melee attacks dealing no damage when done in quick succession
    2) The Vortex (it alone has more than three bugs to deal with)
    3) No damage bug, especially with MAX units where you unload a clip into someone and he happily hops along
  20. RealityWarrior

Under Barrel Grenade Launcher not restocking ammo at all from Ammo Box after a while. (Found this only happens if I fire a 2nd shot before restocking the 1st)

Not able to deploy ACE tool objects if killed while waiting on a deployed one to render.

Ammo box deployed from switching fire rate from turret. Should Just be class ability on F key.