To all you dedicated light assault's come on and join the thread!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Redwave, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Positron234

I had my best kill every last night. I commonly use a mosquito and I have full cert drifters so just in case I am about to get shot down I can jump out and drift around and find another target.

So I am getting chased by a scythe, I let it get close, and I jump out and it runs right into the mosquito (I get a high threat xp, ram bonus, air damage bonus etc...). I am drifting pretty high in Indar and spot a liberator stationary bombing a TR base (at a decent height). I land on its back lay down two C4, jump off, and detonate, and then hit it with one underbarrel grenade to finish it off. I then land on the ground right by our base and resupply! I was pretty proud to take out two air vehicles solo while in the air as a LA :)
    • Up x 1
  2. DatVanuMan

*Speaks into spy device* Alright then, HQ, I've managed to infiltrate the LA thread. Little do they know that a Heavy is among them.
    :eek:
    I MEAN, LAs! Jetpacks! Random C4s!
    Yeah!
    HQ, I managed to evade suspicion. The era of rocket-primaries will soon begin!:cool:
    I MEAN, VS FEMALE BOOTY!
    Phew, I'm good:rolleyes:
  3. DaveyJ

Thanks for telling me; your advice got me to 200 certs C4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Selrahc4040

S
    Sooo... Mr DatVanu, drifters or standard JJ's?
  5. DatVanuMan

Ummm, ummm...
    You Lose jets! That totally exists! Right?
    • Up x 1
  6. Iridar51

Every LA knows Jet Packs are useless for direct combat! Imposter detected! Intruder Alert! All hands, battle stations!
    • Up x 1
  7. DatVanuMan

OH ME GAWD! Brothers, I've been spotted! PREPARE THE ROCKETS AND THE SHIELDS! Tonight, the war of the assaults begins!
  8. Iridar51

So be it! Light Assault, I choose you!
    - Light Assault!
    Light Assault uses Flank Attack! It is super effective!
  9. DatVanuMan

I HATE ROLE-PLAYING! A rocket flies towards the LA. He is destroyed.
  10. Iridar51

No, he either killed you before you took out your RL and lined up a shot, or you already had RL equipped and then he dived behind cover, and you'll get killed by LAs allies.
    But if you hate let's not continue, just wanted to have some harmless fun.
  11. DatVanuMan

The Heavy still survives, and manages to get behind the spawn shield. Operation: Spawn Room Wars has just begun.
    Plus, NO! What's wrong with that? I'm just joking manXD Although I do hate Pokemon:rolleyes:
  12. Iridar51

Well, can't do nothing with spawn room :(
    Pokemon just seemed like a random place to start, I've never even played, and only watched the cartoon when I was like 10.
  13. DatVanuMan

Alright then, Heavy uses Shield defense and Lasher disco. LA is distracted, and dies of a sudden seizure. Another one takes his place.
  14. Iridar51

Second Light Assault hears the disco sounds, area is being illuminated by plasma balls. He sees the skull and bones of the first LA corpse and he makes an educated guess where the HA could've been firing from. He stealthily flanks around and attacks from elevated position.
  15. DatVanuMan

Heavy is about to fire his LMG, but MAX enters the scene. He vows to destroy both Heavy and LA!
  16. Iridar51

Light Assault hides in cover, inaccessible to MAX, forfeiting the initiative to Heavy Assault and MAX.
  17. DatVanuMan

BETRAYAL!
  18. Selrahc4040

*Yells from sidelines*

REMEMBER YOUR C4!
  19. Lethal_Sting

Hey redwave.