TI alloys Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Feb 9, 2013.

1. MurderBunneh

Go to Connery spawn at TI alloys and see everything that is wrong with this game in one place.

Hackers: yep several
    Infantry disappearing as you shoot at them: check
    Horrific lag: Yep
    Screen flickering and freezing: Yep

Also whatever they did to try and fix rendering has failed and introduced some bad side effects in the way of more lag and the hit detection has went to absolute **** in the last week.
  2. forkyar

this is a game issue not 1 server.
  3. Sebastien

You messed up OP. The Crown is a blackhole, and everything adjacent to it as well.
  4. MurderBunneh

Lol I knew there was a reason I had you on ignore shame on me for showing ignored content.
  5. Incinerage

ohburn
  6. Eleo

If you could constraint the whole world to a single point you would behold how pathetic the humanity is.
    This is pretty much the same with your example, ti allow and the crown are the most crowed places in the game, so you will ultimatly see all those kind of things, but if the players population was much more spread across the map that wouldnt feel that terrible.

Now I dont mean that those issues should not be resolved, but their impact could greatly be diminushed by not having 95% of the players there.
  7. Gavyne

I had to switch server because of this. This isn't just happening at Ti, it was at the tech plant as well. So I guess too many people are playing at the moment on the server, just gonna have to try Connery again later.

I take that back, it's happening on all the servers. So SOE may be having latency issues somewhere.
  8. FateJH

First time I read OP's post I read "hackers" as "hacksaws" and was going to ask how NC MAXes were a result of the last patch failing.