[Vehicle] The vanguard question(s)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LaughingDead, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Movoza

It's an "if, then possibly" scenario, and even so I'll take it. For a 50 nanite investment you can have huge effects on the battlefield. If they get out, they are vulnerable and won't be able to move or fire the tank. That can already be a win in a lot of situations.

But I get the feeling you just want to solo MBTs that are 2/2 with higher investment in EVERYTHING. More nanites, more certs, more people.... although I'm all for punishing people if they make mistakes, like moving in a prime infantry area with too little room to move, then by all means they should have a high risk of being destroyed by 0 costing infantry.

But against a high speed invisible low detection and low cost cart there is little you can truly do to not be outflanked. If you don't make big mistakes you can still be killed by these things if they are solo or with 2 or 3, without the flashes showing considerable skill. If it did require tons of skill it would still be balanced, but no....

So they are cheaper in every way and it's difficult to protect yourself. It doesn't need more power or anything. If anything they should be toned down.