The Players Demand Voice Packs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BoomBoom4You, Jan 16, 2014.

1. BoomBoom4You

We, the players, demand voice packs NOW. Seriously, just get Smedley, Higby, Maggie and a few others, record their voices saying a bunch of silly things, and sell it for 500 SC. We all win!

WE THE PLAYERS DEMAND IT.
    • Up x 4
  2. oherror

Think its only you dude. We have our own voices with a mic.
    • Up x 5
  3. VaIhall

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  4. jiggu

500SC? Dream on.
    • Up x 3
  5. Akeita

*Everyone united under the NC flag no matter how you are.
    THIS IS A REVOLUTION.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kunavi

Uhm how about FREE because I'd never pay for that? Give us 3-4 sets for each gender and we're good. Allow us to change it once but don't exclude existing Soldiers. That's all. Also we need a bit more elaborate quotes, we can't even say "Negative" from what I remember. Also a numbers list is not the most intuitive UI for voice, BF did it perfect.
  7. VaIhall

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  8. Nintyuk

It's on the roadmap but faster the better. I want my Grumpy NC Merc:
    • Up x 6
  9. doombro

Now that you mention it, I think a T-Ray voice pack would be great.
    • Up x 1
  10. CaptainTenneal

No sir you are not alone. How I miss V-V-H! And V-V-G!

Encouraging your fellow soldier on a "Great shot!". Telling the NC dog behind the glass "You gotta try harder than that". Passing that other lone wolf on the impact bridge "Hi there!". Added some life to the game for people who really just don't want to hear your real voice.
    • Up x 3
  11. FieldMarshall

Morgan Freeman voice pack please
    • Up x 4
  12. Tommyp2006

This. A full VGS system is what we need, it adds a lot of character to a game.
    • Up x 4
  13. BoomBoom4You

Thanks, I knew I wasn't the only one hankering for the days of IIIINCOMING MAX UNITS!!!! (I believe it was V-W-M)
    • Up x 2
  14. BoomBoom4You

No, what if you want to teabag someone and spam taunts? I would rather do it in a custom voice pack :)
  15. BoomBoom4You

People pay more than that for horns. I'd pay it.
    • Up x 2
  16. jiggu

I meant there's no way they'll be priced 500SC.
    • Up x 1
  17. VaIhall

How are you doing that? Can I do it for VS to on the test server?
  18. Nintyuk

It's Vanu Labs Black Magic. Your more Likely to squeeze purple drink out of auraxium then get any information from Vanu Labs.
  19. BoomBoom4You

Maybe, maybe not. I don't care, I just want them!
  20. randomusername146

We, the majority of players, do not demand voice packs NOW. Seriously, just get Smedley, Higby, Maggie and a few others, keep up the good working on the roadmap and bugfixing. We all win.