[Guide] The Liberator - 10 reasons for why it is a poor design

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bullborn, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Kunavi

I think Libs shouldn't be able to effectively fight other Libs but that's all I'd change; Take away its extreme maneuvering, give it carpet bombing(Also let it keep the other weapons), make nose weapons work like the Spur and give them a camera angle that will only affect ground while using those. A lot of things in PS2 need to stop being so versatile for no reason and definitely stop being their own counter in every single case.

I still don't agree with the OP having read all these points yet I'd accept such changes as the Lib would find an identity. The most important things he mentioned have to do with basic design or mechanics flaws, not Lib specific. Like the Spawn Room camping.
  2. Bullborn

Wish we would get some dev feedback on the status of Libs. Gameplay discussion forum is littered with posts about them.
  3. Bl4ckVoid

The starting point should be a proper flight model for aircraft. I tried out air in this game and the flight model is unreal. Totally silly. It was a major turnoff, that is why I stick to infantry combat (I am not impressed by tanks either).