[BUG] The hotfix that just happened

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kize, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Kize

Friends list / outfit list is no longer working.
    Update on 2/6/13 at 5:40 PM CST.

What is going on?
    • Up x 1
  2. JackD

Same here, looks like SOE hasn´t learned from the last **** up
  3. Kize

This is pretty bad. Everyone on Soltech is reporting the same issue right now at the warpgate. Also voice chat in group / outfit isn't working but proximity chat is.
  4. Kize

Still no official response?
  5. a Shadow in the Dark

Maybe, check twitter...
    • Up x 1
  6. ReNiki

Friendlist and outfit shows blank. Also can't create new characters. nice HOTFIX.
  7. Zer0range

Magrider still useless.
  8. Watche

why in the hell should we have to check a 3rd party website to see dev comments instead of there official forums? what the hell sense does that make
    • Up x 10
  9. Lucerin_SolTech

Fixed that for you. Magrider is fine.
    • Up x 4
  10. Duvenel

tl:dr - Dislike twitter, there's a bug caused by latest hotfix, official response, I dislike twitter.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kize

Pretty weak that the dev replies to the idiot who posts the same stuff I did only in call caps but ignores the first thread.
  12. Maruun

No idea ask them not us, we live with that problem.
  13. GhostAvatar

You expect an 'official' response on the 'official' forums! What kind of lunatic idea is that. Geez, the balls of the entitled generation to even suggest such a thing, let alone suggesting it in the 'official' forum ;)
    • Up x 4
  14. Kize

Funny too they still haven't fixed these problems and they just brought down the servers again.
  15. Jakhara

lol
    • Up x 1
  16. Jakhara

Twitter must be seen as having a wider appeal. The `official` forums rarely get a dev reply, twitter response is almost instantaneous!
    • Up x 1
  17. Kize

Pretty ********
    • Up x 1
  18. Iksniljiksul

Learn to play on a team!

What?

Oh, never mind. :oops:
  19. RadarX

I responded to the restart from this afternoon. It's the last news item available in the official forums.
    • Up x 1
  20. Kize

Even if that was the case, it appears as though forum names need to be in all caps with in your face type comments to get a first response. But I could potentially be wrong.