The Engineer Rant

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by smoke eater, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Xasapis

Generally speaking and as a magrider driver, I don't expect fellow engineers to try and repair my MBT. It's more of a danger than it's worth and I'm already operating under the assumption that noone will repair my tank than me.

Maxes is the exact opposite. Engineers area lifeline for maxes.
  2. mpal

In the middle of no cover from any direction is the definition of middle of no where. I don't care for engies that are that ********. When you drop ammo in buildings dont do it in the middle of the doorway, especially if you dont have it certed. Even if you do have it certed put it up behind some cover inside the building, it gets people way too close to choke points where shotguns roll face if its in a doorway.
  3. MFP_TK_01

Well either you are mistaking rocks for ammo packs, or what I'm guessing is that a engi had a AV turret up a couple of feet from a rock and one of you spam monkeys came over and V4'd him until he got annoyed enough and just spat one out.

It's like I said, you work for us. You don't get ammo unless we give you ammo. If you don't like the location, boo ******* hoo princess.
    • Up x 1
  4. ArcKnight

MAX's
    when your behind shields don't jump out when we're repairing your worthless as* , jeez its getting rediculous just because we're repairing you doesn't mean your in rambo mode so wait inside the till we're done repairing yo and quit running towards the enemy while we're repairing your stinkin ironman costume

vehicles
    pretty much what the OP said

ammo

I drop ammo where your standing and then you move on to somehwere else, my job isn't to follow you around like a shadow
    • Up x 1
  5. mpal

Lol so many engie bads in this game
  6. silverme

I like putting ammo in door ways its the only way to know that everyone will find it. next best is in wide open spaces so they can see it from anywhere. if I put it behind cover then no body would find it (well maybe you would) and then they would all come yelling at me for ammo. you have to remember we are trying to help every one including the idiot who don't come on the forums

which brings me to my next point. Why do non engineers come to the engineer section to complain about engineers? do they really think that the idiots who don't know what they're doing are on the forums? and even if the are, why would you expect the people in the engineering section to agree with you that engineers are dumb? (wait I think I might have sad that before?)
  7. Kroova

I actually had an ally standing on top of my AV Turret the other day while I was trying to use it...Oh Planetside...
    • Up x 1
  8. JudgeDeath

I still dont understand why its near impossible to run over enemies with a mag but a slight nudge kills friendly infantry.
  9. MFP_TK_01

Its just bads trying to shift the blame to something other than themselves.