The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

Next scrim is Sunday guys! If you want in on the fun, join up!
  2. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! Looking forward to seeing the positive contributions that you will be bringing to the outfit!
  3. Havic

Had a chance to run with these guys last night and it was a really great experience. The outfit was friendly and professional ;)
  4. OdinsPride

Looking forward to our scrim against T42 and DPSO tomorrow! Check out kidRiot's twitch stream, he'll be casting us once again!
  5. Goiiath

Look forward to the stream. Good luck Dread legion, had a lot of fun with your guys stealing eisa and heyoka tech today
  6. CDN_Wolvie

I am looking for a TR Outfit, recently made a character on Connery, I hope I get a chance to run with you guys.
  7. OdinsPride

Thanks for the support guys!! Havic and Wolvie you guys are more than welcome to send me a friend request and I will do my best to get you in a squad and seeing how we roll. Wolvie, I posted a comment in your application to check out as well!
  8. BorialisAurora

Hey there Odin, Borialis here with HO5P if you want to have a scrim on LIVE or test I can try and put something together with my outfit(only a handful have test) so send me a message in game or on here if you want.
  9. OdinsPride

Yeah man I saw your email, haven't been able to take the time to give you a proper response so I apologize for that.
    Long story short, we would love to. We do scheduled scrims with 24v24, but we also do impromptu scrims sometimes with whoever we've got against whoever is interested.
    PTS is always preferred, since you are able to have relative peace and quiet with no interference. But we would be willing to work with you for sure. Hit me up on twitter if you have one!
  10. OdinsPride

Can't wait for Ops tonight! Gotta love the tactical joint operations of the TTA!
    • Up x 1
  11. JamesFranco2

Great group of guys to fight against. SKIN knows that when we see DL3G we have to start running tighter and more organized if we want to succeed. If you are looking for a TR Outfit that gets things done, look no further.
  12. CDN_Wolvie

Been rolling with DL3G for a few days now, this is a good group of fellow gamers to play with :)
  13. BorialisAurora

This is for Odin more than anyone else haha, follow me at @BorialisAurora on twitter if you want, I don't update often because twitter, and yeah man, I will try and set something up. like I said only a VERY small handful of my guys have PTS, but I can field a 12V12 group I think for a live event.. alot of my guys are ultra green though, depends who I have online at the time
  14. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! It's amazing to see how much we have grown in just a few months! Keep up the great work Legion...
  15. OdinsPride

Looking forward to Ops tonight with 50% more murderfps!
  16. OdinsPride

Getting excited to see how the Community Clash turns out, been spending a lot of time discussing the new ruleset with the great guys over at ReachCast!
  17. OdinsPride

Great job this weekend Legion! Really been stepping up our game lately, and it shows in our results!
  18. Greenrover

I just joined up, but I have to say I'm impressed. These guys are professional and easy going, so if you're thinking of joining up go for it. I don't think you'll regret it.
  19. OdinsPride

Heading to MLG Columbus! See you all there!
  20. Kaal87

From the cold white plains of Columbus, Ohio has OdinsPride returned to the Legion, bearing news from the SOE powers-that-be that the WAR ON AURAXIS WILL CONTINUE!! PS2 Community went big at MLG, and you can catch it on our Twitter right here! #DL3GReppin

So the legion grows, close to 60 operatives strong. New blood means new life for the Dread Legion.
    You think you have what it takes to run with us?
    Check us out at our forum or just drop in our Teamspeak 3 at thedreadlegion.typefrag.com:4815 and ask for a squad invite.
    • Up x 1